With Eye Envy, you can say goodbye to unsightly tear stains. This kit includes everything you need to keep your pet's eyes stain-free. This herbal version does not require refrigeration.
With the Eye Envy tear stain removal system, you can say goodbye to unsightly tear stains. Eye Envy removes tear stains by utilizing a combination of ingredients that attack the root of the problem: a bacteria infection. Eye Envy contains a cleanser, an astringent (to dry the area) and herbal flower extract (acts as a natural antibiotic) and an antibacterial agent. Externally applied, this safe, non-irritating and effective cleanser and beautifier removes unsightly stains and inhibits dark staining production. Safe enough for daily use. Eye Envy can be used for chin acne and urine stains.
This kit includes all the essential products needed for the cleansing and beautification process. No refrigeration required formula.
- 4 oz. Eye Envy NR Solution
- Eye Envy Powder
- Rayon application pads
Begin with Eye Envy Solution:
1. If your pet's eyes are very crusty and full of debris, then gently clean around their eyes with warm water and a toothbrush (softly) or a small flea comb. Try to remove as much debris as possible. If eyes are mostly runny, with no big clumps of debris, then skip this step.*
2. Shake bottle of Eye Envy well and saturate a lint free cotton pad
3. Gently wipe around eye area. Don't be afraid to get it too wet. Do not pour solution into eyes, but don't worry if a little bit gets inside. Allow to dry.
4. Gently work the Eye Envy Powder into your dogs fur, working around the eyes and working powder against the hair growth. You can use a small brush, Q-Tip or your fingertip. Allow to dry. You can apply the powder immediately after applying the solution. Avoid powder in their nose.
5. You're DONE! Your dog's eyes should look great within a few hours. Continue this process for 1 straight week. After one week, apply as necessary.
*Note: Step 1 is for first time users and for animals that have extreme debris in their eyes. After the initial application, you will only need to do consider Steps 2-4.
Note: When initially removing stains, it is strongly recommended to use BOTH Eye Envy solution and powder. Together, you will receive the maximum results. This formula does not require refrigeration. Eye Envy does not contain any bleach, peroxide, steroids or other harmful agents and is topically applied. Under refrigerated and sealed conditions nominal shelf life is approximately 2-3 months.
Made in the USA