- Great for practicing or getting started in agility
- Perfect for backyard use
- Enhances your bond & communication with your pet
- Great exercise for pets, kids and Pet Parents!
The kit is a great way to get started in agility training, the most popular dog sport that's fun and relatively easy to learn. Kits comes with a series of agility "tests" that on command a dog must accomplish by racing against the clock or other dogs. Keeps dog's senses sharpened, body properly exercised, and brain occupied. Enhances the bond between dog and human, too.
Starter kit comes complete with the supplies to perform the following agility tests:
- Weave poles
- High jump
- Open tunnel
- Pause box
- Start/Finish line
- Stop watch
- Award ribbons
- Setup and usage instructions
- Game rules
- Dog Agility Training Tips booklet
Kit materials require a grass area for setup and play.
- 32"-wide high jump adjusts to 34" high; 34" square pause box
- 6 weave poles spaced 20" apart; tunnel measures 24" x 24" x 48".