It's like a miniature septic tank for your dog's waste.
Click "More details" below for a link to the Doggie Dooley FAQ.
The Doggie Dooley is like a miniature septic tank for your dog's waste. This easy-to-install system utilizes enzyme and bacteria action to reduce your pet's waste to a ground-absorbing liquid.
Just dig a hole, drop in the Doggie Dooley, add water and the Digester Powder, and your system is ready to go. The system breaks down dog waste using the enzyme and bacteria action in the Waste Terminator Digester Powder. Easy-to-use system has foot-operated lid opener. Non-toxic, non-caustic and safe for all domestic animals. Harmless to lawns, pets, and shrubs. Controls odors and helps keep your lawn and play areas clean and sanitary. Measures 17" W x 16" H.
Doggie Dooley systems include:
- Built-in overflow lets treated liquid seep into hole-in-ground below unit.
- Rake for easily moving waste from your backyard into the Doggie Dooley.
- Six month supply of Waste Terminator Digester Powder (refills sold separately).
Original Dooley #2000
- Recommended capacity: up to two dogs.
- Constructed of durable, rust-proof plastic.
Large Dooley #3000
- Recommended capacity: for 2 large dogs or 4 small dogs.
- Galvanized steel bucket with rust-proof plastic lid.
Doggie Dooley is made from very durable material. It will not break or crack in cold weather or with normal use. However, the digester powder becomes inactive at 40F and below. When the ground temperature drops below 40F, do not add waste to the unit. Wait until the temperature rises, and follow the start up instructions again. If you have dug deep enough, depending on weather conditions, you may keep using the unit as long as it is digesting. Doggie Dooley recommends adding warm water exclusively in the winter.
Made in the USA