- Complete nutrition for your ferret
- Ideal for all lifestages
- Promotes a shiny coat & overall good health
Ferrets are carnivores and require high levels of meat protein. Marshall Premium Ferret Diet offers 38% meat protein balanced with 18% fat to give your ferret exactly what his active metabolism requires with a taste he can't resist. Four of the first five ingredients are fresh meat protein. The fresh meat protein is combined with low temperature processing to ensure freshness. There's no added fat coating the pellet and this ensures consistent nutritional value.
You can feed Marshall Premium as the primary diet for all ferret life stages; mixes well with water for ferrets needing a softer diet.
Ingredients: Chicken by-products, (organs only, including chicken liver) herring meal, corn, cod fish, dried beet pulp, brewers dried yeast, cane molasses, salt, sodium propionate (a preservative), DL-methionine, L-lysine, taurine, vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, Riboflavin supplement, niacin, biotin, choline chloride, folic acid, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, BHA (a preservative), vitamin B12 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (a source of vitamin K), D calcium pantothenate, manganous oxide, inositol, ascorbic acid, iron sulfate, copper sulfate, zinc oxide, cobalt carbonate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite.
- Crude Protein (min) 38.0%
- Crude Fat (min) 18.0%
- Crude Fiber (max) 3.5%
- Moisture (max) 10.0%
Feeding Recommendations: Ferrets of all ages should have food and fresh water available at all times.
- Young Ferrets (6-11 weeks old): It is important at this age to sufficiently moisten the diet for your young ferret. Mix three parts warm fresh water to one part Marshall Diet (3:1 ratio). Allow the mixture to sit for three to five minutes. Add more Marshall Diet or water until it reaches a wet oatmeal consistency. Keep some dry diet available at this age so your ferret will adjust to a completely dry diet by the time it is 12-13 weeks of age.
- Adolescent and Adult Ferrets (12 weeks and older): By now, your ferret should have converted to the dry diet. Keep fresh water and Marshall Diet available at all times.
Made in the USA.7 lb. bag