The ideal substrate for marine, reef or African Cichlids.
The ideal substrate for marine, reef or African Cichlids. Ideal for deep beds, plenum systems, reef or fish tank bottom cover.
- Removes nitrate, nitrite, ammonia and other wastes.
- Unsurpassed buffering capability: keep more fish and invertebrates healthier, longer.
- Maximum surface area -- up to 10,000 square inches of surface area per cubic inch.
- High uniformity coefficient prevents biofouling.
- Supports the proper pH of seawater (8.2) with the fastest reaction time.
- Precision grading and enhanced internal surface area allows CaribSea Aragonite to deliver more calcium, carbonate buffer and essential trace elements than any other substrate.
- Creates a natural biological balance.
- Available in the ideal grain sizes (approximately 1-2 mm) for reef tanks, fish aquarium, plenum systems and refugiums.
- Pure aragonite -- no tar, harmful organics or impurities.
- Never needs replacement -- works with the natural bacteria to enhance performace over the full life of the system.
- Ready to use, minimal rinsing required.