The easiest way to create a breathtaking fresh or saltwater aquarium set-up is with a SeaClear System II Aquarium.
The easiest way to create a breathtaking fresh or saltwater aquarium set-up is with a SeaClear System II Aquarium. They're equipped with a wet/dry filtration system that accommodates biological, chemical and mechanical filtration media, as well as space for a heater and SeaClear Protein Skimmer, if needed (each sold separately). The tank itself combines a modern design and SeaClear's sparkling acrylic, with smooth rounded corners for great looks and safety. Made from the clearest material available, it's 17 times stronger and less than half the weight of a comparably sized glass aquarium. Since acrylic is impervious to the corrosive effects of saltwater, SeaClear acrylic aquariums are suitable for both fresh or saltwater use. Convenient, efficient and economical to run. Full hood with fluorescent fixtures installed (bulb not included) and manufacturer's lifetime warranty against leakage.
System II Wet/Dry Filtration System features:
- 4 way adjustable skimmer gate prevents fish from entering filter
- Quick change prefilter makes cleaning simple
- Heater or Optional Protein Skimmer chamber
- Bio-Aire Driptray distributes water evenly over biological filtration and enhances aeration
- High surface area biological media
- Air-injection nozzle
- Media tray for chemical and carbon filtration
- 350 gph submersible pump
- Clear slot to view water level in filter
- Turbulence manifold for circulation unsurpassed by any other built-in filter
Made in the USA.Dimensions: 36"L x 16.25"W x 20"H; 46 gallon capacity