These ready-to-run systems offers the ultimate in convenience. An efficient wet/dry filtration system is built right into the back of the sparkling acrylic aquarium.
The easiest way to create a breathtaking fresh or saltwater aquarium set-up is with the SeaClear System II Aquariums. They're equipped with a wet/dry filtration system which accommodates biological, chemical and mechanical filtration media, as well as space for a heater and SeaClear Protein Skimmer if needed (each sold separately). The tank itself is SeaClear's sparkling acrylic, with smooth rounded corners for great looks and safety. Made from the clearest material available, it's 17 times stronger and less than half the weight of a comparably sized glass aquarium. Since acrylic is impervious to the corrosive effects of saltwater, SeaClear acrylic aquariums are suitable for both fresh or saltwater use. Convenient, efficient and economical to run. You will need to purchase an air pump and lighting in order to begin using your System II Aquarium. SeaClear acrylic aquariums, manufactured by CASCO Group, Inc., carry the limited lifetime warranty against leakage.
System II Wet/Dry Filtration System features:
- 4 way adjustable skimmer gate prevents fish from entering filter
- Quick change prefilter makes cleaning simple
- Heater or Optional Protein Skimmer chamber
- Bio-Aire Driptray distributes water evenly over biological filtration and enhances aeration
- High surface area biological media
- Air-injection nozzle
- Media tray for chemical and carbon filtration
- 350 gph submersible pump
- Clear slot to view water level in filter
- Turbulence manifold for circulation unsurpassed by any other built-in filter
Made in the USA.Dimensions: 36"L x 12"W x 16"H; 30 gallon capacity