This Ultraviolet Sterilizer controls the spread of disease, eliminates free floating algae and has a convenient hang-on design.
Click "More details" below to view a PDF version of the Instruction Manual for the AquaStep UV Sterilizer.
AquaStep Ultraviolet Sterilizers can be installed in a hanging position or underneath aquarium tanks to kill disease causing micro-organisms, or inside pond filters or skimmers to kill free floating algae. It triples the UV exposure to control disease causing organisms. Versatile inlet/outlet at top and bottom allows custom options for hang-on, below aquarium, or multiple unit installation. Includes UL-Listed high output electronic ballast for reliable and energy efficient performance.
- Internal step design -- directs water back and forth across UV light tripling the contact time through the unit
- UV Built -- allows maximum UV transmission and longer bulb life
- Distribution plate evenly distributes water into chamber
- Compression coupling and gasket -- creates water tight seal at quartz sleeve and around ballast cord
- Ease of Replacement. Unique 4 pin connector for easy bulb replacement without shutting down the system.
- Clear View Port. Allows visible light (no UV) to pass through and indicate bulb is operating.
- Adjustable spring loaded clamp creates a snug fit to any aquarium or reservoir tank.
- Compression coupling and gasket creates water tight seal at quartz sleeve and around ballast cord.
- Electronic Ballast. 10W, 15W and 25W high output UL listed ballast.
- Inlet and outlet at top for hang on and at bottom for below aquarium installations. Use inlet ports on each side to connect multiple units together for any size requirement.
- Free Standing Base holds AquaStep in place for installations below or beside aquarium.
- Innovative design creates more volume area for increased contact time. Flat side allows snug fit to any aquarium or reservoir tank.
- Water fall increases oxygen level by spreading out a thin sheet of gently falling water.
- Adjustment screws keep unit level when installed in hanging position on tank.
(2) 3/4" MPT x 1/2" barb elbows, waterfall output assembly, 4 ft length of 1/2" ID flexible tubing, (3) hose clamps, 3/4 oz silicone lubricant, Teflon tape, and (2) port plugs. Replacement bulbs are also available (sold separately).
Click to view a PDF version of the AquaStep UV Sterilizer Instruction Manual
Made in China.
Sizes: 10W, 15W, 25W
Replacement bulbs: 10W, 15W, 25W
Note: Check the drop-down menu above for sizes and bulbs available online.
|AquaStep UV Sterilizer Sizing|
|UV Size||Max Flow||Dimensions||Fittings|
|10W||300 GPH||3" x 7-1/2" x 19"||3/4"|
|15W||450 GPH||3" x 7-1/2" x 21"||3/4"|
|25W||760 GPH||3" x 7-1/2" x 23"||3/4"|