Keeps cats out of your flower gardens, yard, or anywhere you don't want them to be.
Keep cats out of your garden, safely and efficiently, with a motion-activated burst of ultrasonic sound. Protect your garden, plants or sandbox without chemicals or fences. Unlike many pest deterrents that operate continuously, the CatStop unit waits for the animal to come into its range before activating, thereby creating a more startling effect.
It's easy to use. Place the unit (includes stake to insert into soil) facing the area you want to protect. The built-in motion sensor detects the animal entering the area and emits a piercing, high decibel alarm. The sound startles cats, and teaches them to stay away. Since the sound is ultrasonic you and your neighbors cannot hear it. It operates for up to nine months on one standard 9 volt battery. Battery life estimate is based upon 4900 activations spread over 245 days at an average of 20 per day. Manufacturer offers a 2 year money back guarantee.
- Protects about 330 square feet (20 feet or 6 m in front of the unit in an 80 degree arc).
- There are no controls or adjustments. Simply install the battery and position in your garden.
- Safely and effectively repels animals without chemicals, visually objectionable barriers, or shock.
- Passive ultrasonic detector, operates unattended and "activates" when movement is detected.
- Operates 24/7.
- Battery life up to nine months with one standard 9 volt battery.
Made in ChinaUnit is approximately 5 18"H w/ stake.