Pond AmQuel+ is a unique water conditioner providing actions needed for safe aquarium and pond keeping for fish and invertebrates (snails, shrimp, coral reef animals, etc.) in fresh, brackish, and salt water. It is non-toxic and removes 33 ppm (= 33 mg/L) of all chlorines including those chlorines in chloramines from the water. Safe to use with other water conditioners and organic herbal fish medications.
Pond AmQuel+ is useful for the beginners who are novices in knowing how to establish new ponds through the first months, as well as for the advanced pond keepers in their easily keeping water safe long term for fishes and other aquatic life.
Pond AmQuel+ (also referred to as Pond AmQuel Plus) is a recent chemical invention with patents pending that has the extraordinary ability to make the "nitrogen cycle" (involving ammonium/ammonia/nitrites/nitrates) totally nontoxic in pond keeping, without interfering with the cycle's process in any way, and without interfering with the beneficial bacteria that are involved with the cycle. Further, Pond AmQuel+ detoxifies/removes all chlorine and chloramines added to the water by public water utilities, and detoxifies/removes all of the toxic nitrogen compounds that can appear in pond water over time, thereby making water changes less necessary, and provides a safer environment for fish and aquatic life.
- Removes/detoxifies all of the kinds of toxic nitrogen compounds in the water.
- Removes/detoxifies all forms of ammonia/ammonium/nitrites/nitrates from the water, including ammonia in chloramines
- Because of its stability and reliability reduces the need for water quality tests for chlorine, ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate
- Removes/detoxifies toxic pheromones from the water
- Does not affect the water's pH (acidity/basicity)
- Does not interfere with the beneficial nitrifying bacteria or their food sources
- Does not interfere with the beneficial sludge-removing bacteria or their food sources
- Completely amine-free.
- Not affected by filtration or activated carbon filters.
- Mixing Directions:1 teaspoon to 10 gallons of water
1 liquid oz. to 60 gallons of water
1 cup to 480 gallons of water.
Made in U.S.A.16 oz. bottle