Offers complete and balanced nutrition for dogs age sever years and over (large or giant breeds age five years and over.)
Purina ONE Senior Formula is rich in antioxidants to protect your dog's body from the stresses of aging, while supporting joint health. Highly digestible, chicken and rice formula tastes great to encourage your senior dog's appetite. Made in the U.S.A.
- Antioxidant-rich nutrition helps maintain healthy organs and immune system
- Optimal protein level helps older dogs maintain lean body mass for strong muscles and muscle mobility
- Contains natural sources of glucosamine to help maintain healthy joints
- Helps reduce the accumulation of plaque, tartar and dental stains for healthy teeth and gums
- Formulated with yogurt and other highly digestible protein sources
Ingredients:Chicken (natural source of glucosamine), brewers rice, corn gluten meal, poultry by-product meal (natural source of glucosamine), whole grain corn, oat meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), whole grain wheat, corn bran, fish meal, non-fat yogurt, pea fiber, animal digest, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, salt, Vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, zinc sulfate, ascorbic acid (source of Vitamin C), ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, niacin, calcium carbonate, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, garlic oil, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), sodium selenite.
- Crude Protein (Min) 28.0%
- Crude Fat (Min) 12.0%
- Crude Fiber (Max) 4.5%
- Moisture (Max) 12.0%
- Linoleic Acid (Min) 1.3%
- Calcium (Ca) (Min) 1.0%
- Phosphorus (P)(Min) 0.8%
- Selenium (Se)(Min) 0.30 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (Min) 14,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (Min) 460 IU/kg
- Ascorbic Acid ** (Min) 70 mg/kg
- Glucosamine** (Min) 400 ppm
Adult Dog Feeding Instructions: The recommended feeding amounts are based upon the average nutritional needs of an adult dog with a normal activity level (using a standard 8 oz. measuring cup). Factors such as a dog's metabolism, breed size, activity level, age and whether the dog is spayed or neutered will affect the amount of Purina ONE needed to maintain an ideal body condition. The pet experts at Purina have provided the feeding amounts indicated as a starting point. If you find that your dog is losing weight or becomes overweight when fed these amounts, please adjust accordingly.
|Recommended Daily Feeding Amounts|
|Weight of Dog||Amount to Feed|
|3 to 12 lbs.||1/3 to 1 cup|
|13 to 20 lbs.||1 to 1-1/3 cups|
|21 to 35 lbs.||1-1/3 to 2 cups|
|36 to 50 lbs.||2 to 2-1/2 cups|
|51 to 75 lbs.||2-1/2 to 3-1/3 cups|
|76 to 100 lbs.||3-1/3 to 4 cups|
|Over 100 lbs.||4 cups plus 1/3 cup for|
each 10 lbs. of body
weight over 100 lbs.