Creates a bark free zone for one or more dogs. Emits a loud, ultrasonic sound which startles the dog to interrupt the barking.
Click "More details" below to view a PDF version of the Owner's Manual.
Place the Stationary Bark Control unit in any room of the home where barking is an issue. When the unit hears the dog bark, it emits a loud, ultrasonic sound to interrupt the dog. Uses one 9-volt battery (sold separately) which lasts up to six months or 2,000 activations. Light flashes to indicate low battery.
Keeps your dog from barking in a particular location.
- Detects barking over a 25 foot range
- Uses ultrasound to deter barking
- Activated automatically by bark or manually by owner
- No Receiver Collar needed
- Table-top or hand-held device
- Uses a 9-volt alkaline battery (not included)
- Correction level or volume is around 120 dB at one foot from the transmitter
- Emits high pitched tone as correction that is not audible to humans
- Battery will last up to 6 months or about 2,000 activations
- Uses microphone to sense for barking
- Light flashes as a low battery indicator
- Light comes on to indicate correction
- Can be mounted on a wall or set on a table/floor
- Height: 3"
- Width: 5"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Frequency: 20 kHz