Kills fleas and deer ticks. Kills and repels mosquitoes. Contains an Insect Growth Regulator to kill flea eggs and larve and prevent reinfestation. Contains a coat conditioner. Includes the patent pending Smart Shield Applicator.
Health Consideration: Flea and tick formula
Features: Prevents reinfestiation
Life Stage: Cats and kittens 12 weeks and older
Package Quantity: 6 – Tubes
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Repeated exposure to etofenprox can cause skin irritation. HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS: For External Use on Cats Only. Do not use on kittens weighing less than 5 pounds. Do not use on kittens less than 12 weeks old. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Consult a veterinarian before using on medicated animals. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Due to the bitter taste of the product, oral exposure could result in salivation. Be careful not to get any product in the cat's mouth during application. For multiple cat households, prevent the cats from grooming each other until the product has dried.
Directions for Use:
It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label. USE RESTRICTIONS: This product contains 6 monthly dosages, each 0.061 fl oz. Do not apply more than once every month. Do not use more than one tube per cat. Do not use on kittens less than 12 weeks old. Do not get this product in your cat's eyes or mouth. Do not allow your cat to ingest this product. Note: Application assumes one tube per cat per application. To apply Bio Spot Active Care™ Flea & Tick Spot OnŽ for Cats treatment, use one disposable liquid tube for each application with the applicator device. Do not use more than one tube per cat.
1. OPEN Use finger scoop to lift open pink door.
2. LOAD To Load, place tube WHITE SIDE UP under the pink tabs.
3. CLOSE Close the pink door and the tube will snap open.
4. APPLY The cat/kitten should be standing for easy application.
To apply, use tip to part hair and get next to cat's/kitten's skin at the base of the skull. Press square on pink door and squeeze out the entire contents of the tube onto the cat's/kitten's skin.
5. DISPOSE To dispose of empty tube, open pink door and drop empty tube into trash or offer for recycling if available. Close applicator device door and store in original package.
6. RETREAT AFTER 30 DAYS Do not reapply product for 30 days. Do not treat more than once per month. Note: Each package contains sufficient tubes for 6 applications. Do not spread Bio Spot Active Care™ Flea & Tick Spot OnŽ for Cats by hand over the cat/kitten. Do not bathe the cat/kitten within the first 24 hours after Spot OnŽ has been applied. Households with more than one cat/kitten should prevent cats/kittens from grooming each other until solution has dried. Although the cat's/kitten's skin and hair oils will over time distribute the application over the entire cat/kitten, brushing the cat/kitten 12-24 hours after treatment will help to distribute the material over the skin. Flea & Tick Spot OnŽ For Cats 2. LOAD To Load, place tube WHITE SIDE UP under the pink tabs.