The Toys"R"Us Pets Treat Puzzle Game offers mental stimulation, encourages natural foraging behaviors and includes nonslip feet to keep toy in place while he plays. The durable plastic constructions makes it hard for him to destroy, so he can focus on the game. Interactive fun for dogs of all ages. Only at PetSmart.
Features: Let's your curious canine hunt for his treats!
Pet Size: Small, Medium and Large
Color: Green, red, purple, and yellow
Material: Plastic and Rope
Dimensions: 11 in x 7 in (27.9 cm x 17.7 cm)
Advice for Use:
Toys are meant for you and your pet to enjoy together. Observe your pet's behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged.
1. Remove all plastic wrapping and discard properly.
2. Place the toy on the first surface with ample room for your dog to access all sides. During the initial play session, encourage dogs to investigate the toy. Demonstrate how to lift up he treat-hiding lids.
3. Place one treat inside a single compartment and use a command to begin training. Let your dog sniff the toy and search for the hidden treat.
4. Once your dog finds the treat, offer praise. Give a release command to signal the end of training. Be patient as learning takes time.
5. Continue the fun by placing treats inside each of the compartments (fig. 1). Be sure to praise your dog for finding the hidden treats.
6. Once your dog has mastered the toy, increase the challenge by removing the rope handles from the treat-hiding lids (fig. 2).
- In Stores Only