The Dog-Loving Cyclist's Best Friend. The Woof Cycle is an attachment that connects to your bicycle and is a great way to exercise your dog and release some energy, especially for active dogs. The Woof Cycle allows you to safely exercise your dog at a trot while riding your bike. The design takes into account both the laws of physics and dog behavior, greatly reducing your dog's ability to pull to the side and virtually eliminating the tipping force. Professional dog trainers suggest exercising your dog at a trot is the BEST way to burn energy thus allowing for a healthier, better behaved, and easier to train dog. Quick installation and can be easily stored. When not in use, the Bike Trotter can be rotated up for easy storage or removed by removing quick connect pin.
Pin: ¼" steel pin-keeps arm attached to bike attachment
Bike attachment: made out of a specially blended resin providing maximum durability
Arm: made out of flexible resin to give dog and rider comfort
Leash: strong nylon webbing with durable clip
Recommended for dogs from 10 to 90 lbs.
To be used on non-motorized bikes only.
Good in temperature ranges from 0º F-110º F, consider dogs safety in extreme temperature ranges.
For the safety of dog and rider, the Bike Trotter should be used by adults only.
1. Remove outer bolt from back axle of bike.
2. On the Bike trotter, remove quick connect pin and separate bike attachment from trotter bar.
3. Slide bike attachment over tire's axle and tighten outer bolt over it until secure.
4. Slide trotter bar over bike attachment and line up holes.
5. Insert quick connect pin though holes and pull double wire over pin to secure it.
When not in use, the Bike Trotter can be rotated up for easy storage or removed by removing the quick connect pin. Bike attachment can also remain on bike.