Unlike clay litter, which often throws off silica dust, BLUE Naturally Fresh Quick-Clumping Formula is virtually dust-free so you and your cat can breathe easier!
Features: Superior odor control, faster, harder clumping and low tracking
Material: Walnut Shells
Country of Origin:Made in USA
Package Weight: 14 lb, 17 lb and 26 lb bags
Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Cat feces sometimes carry parasites that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant women and people with suppressed immune systems should avoid contact with used cat litter.
1. Fill clean litter box to the recommended level of 3" of BLUE Naturally Fresh Quick Clumping Litter.
2. BLUE Naturally Fresh Quick Clumping Litter forms an easily removable clump of waste when wet. Remove with a scoop and discard according to your local regulations.
3. Maintain by removing clumps and solid waste daily. Add more litter, as needed, to maintain 3" depth.
4. It is recommended that you clean and sanitize your litter box every 30 days to maintain a fresh and healthy litter box for your cat.
5. Based on a single-cat household, BLUE Naturally Fresh Quick Clumping Litter should last at least 30 days between changes, or as needed, for odor control.
Transitioning from your current litter to BLUE Naturally Fresh Quick-Clumping Formula:
- In Stores Only