Fun. Wearable. Fitness. Walk or run - Whatever your dog does, the gravity enhanced K9FITvest was designed to do it too! Allows natural freedom of movement, while also being conscious of canine anatomy. Simply wear K9FITvest to integrate the benefits of resistance training and body awareness with your dog's activities. Turn an evening stroll (or your stairs) into a calorie-burning Power Walk aimed at improving muscle strength and endurance.
The K9FITvest provides a low-level therapeutic approach to resistance training. This approach helps to direct progressive strengthening of a dog's body from the inside out for companion pets and athletes. By following the K9FITvest program and its K9 Fitness Level Scoring System you can gradually increase the intensity of your dog's activities and fitness levels. Additionally, the combination of strategically placed weights and 4-way breathable compression properties of the vest act as a second layer of skin hugging the body to help reduce anxiety and improve focus and movement during training.
- FITNESS: Integrate Resistance Training with your Dog's Activities to Help Boost Cardio, Muscular Strength and Endurance
- SENSORY INTEGRATION: Compression Fabric and Low-Level Resistance Can Help to Reduce Anxiety by Providing Gentle Assurance
- SAFETY: High Visibility Reflective Material Ensures Your Dog Is Seen In Low-Light Situations
Level 1 Starter Kit Includes: Vest, Exercise Program and Starter Weights. Vest can be used with Level 2 weights.
The following guidelines were created to help you get the best fit for your dog. Admittedly there may be some dogs that fall into a different size based on their individual build. The K9FITvest is designed to fit snug like a glove to your dogs body. If your dog's measurements fall between sizes, please choose the size smaller. Girth is measured by using a string or soft measuring tape just behind the dogs front legs on the deepest part of the chest.
- XSmall: Dogs Weighing Approx. 15-20 lbs. with Girth of 17-21.5"
- Small: Dogs Weighing Approx. 21-35 lbs. with Girth of 21-25.5"
- Medium: Dogs Weighing Approx. 36-54 lbs. with Girth of 25-28.5"
- Medium/Large: Dogs Weighing Approx. 55-67 lbs with Girth of 28-31.5"
- Large: Dogs Weighing Approx. 68-80 lbs with Girth of 31-33.5"
- XLarge: Dogs Weighing Approx. 81-105 lbs with Girth of 33-36"
Medium and Large sizes are also available in store
Professional Notice: Before beginning any exercise program please consult your Vet. Dogs with hip or back issues should work with a Vet and/or Canine Rehab Practitioner or Therapist before using the K9FITvest.