GNC Pets Cat Eye Rinse uses a liquid formula to help maintain proper eye care. Keeps eye area clean and removes commonly produced tear stains.
Water, Cucumber Extract, 1.3 Butylene Glycol, 1% Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Methyl Paraben, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
Directions for Use:
1. Hold the applicator with the color ring end pointing upwards.
2. Gently snap the tip with the color ring.
3. Keep the tip with the color ring upward and allow the liquid formula to flow down to the opposite tip.
4. Gently apply saturated tip of applicator around the eye. Be careful to not touch eye with applicator.
5. Use 2-3 times a week or as needed.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Not for use in the eyes; flush immediately if accidental contact with eyes occur. Do not insert in ear canal. Not for use in cats less than 6 months of age.
Made in China