Offer your puppy a complete and balanced meal that offers healthy growth and development when you serve him or her this delicious food. The formula delivers several benefits, including bone and joint health and immune system, brain and vision development.
Serve up this tasty Purina Puppy Chow BRAND PUPPY FOOD Large-Breed Formula Optimal Start to help your beloved pup grow up big and strong. The recipe features ImmunBlend™, a special blend of antioxidants and nutrients, to promote healthy immune system development and DHA to promote healthy brain and vision development. The food also contains ingredients that help ensure your darling doggy's bone and joint health for a wholesome, balanced meal.
- For large-breed puppies weighing over 50 lb. (22.7 kg) at maturity
- Offers a balanced meal that helps ensure a healthy growth rate and healthy bones and joints for proper development
- Formulated with ImmunBlend, a blend of antioxidants and other nutrients to help your puppy develop a healthy immune system
- DHA promotes healthy brain and vision development
- Feed 1-3/4 – 4-3/4 cups daily to medium-breed puppies weighing 50 – 75 lb. (22.5 – 34 kg) at maturity; feed 3 – 5-1/2 cups daily to large-breed puppies weighing 76 – 100 lb. (34.5 – 45 kg) at maturity; feed 4-1/3 – 8-3/4 cups daily to extra-large-breed puppies weighing over 100 lb. (45.4 kg) at maturity
- If desired, moisten with warm water, stir and serve immediately, using no more than 1 part liquid to 3 parts Puppy Chow
- When transitioning to Puppy Chow, mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food for 7 – 10 days
- Ingredients: ground yellow corn, poultry by-product meal, corn gluten meal, brewer's rice, soybean meal, animal fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), pearled barley, animal digest, soybean hulls, calcium phosphate, fish oil, calcium carbonate, dried yeast, salt, potassium chloride, choline chloride, L-lysine monohydrochloride, vitamin E supplement, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, added colour (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 2), manganese sulphate, niacin, vitamin A supplement, copper sulphate, calcium pantothenate, garlic oil, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, calcium iodate, vitamin D3 supplement, menadione sodium bisulphite complex (source of vitamin K activity), folic acid, biotin and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 27.0%, Crude Fat (min) 10.0%, Crude Fibre (max) 5.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Linoleic Acid (min) 1.2%, Calcium (min) 1.1%, Phosphorus (min) 0.9%, Iron (min) 150 mg/kg, Zinc (min) 120 mg/kg, Vitamin A (min) 10,000 IU/kg, Vitamin D (min) 1,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (min) 100 IU/kg, Docosahexaenoic Acid* (DHA) (min) 0.05%
Adjust feeding amounts according to your dog's age, weight and activity level.
For best results, your puppies feeding routine should not vary.
There is no need to add anything to Puppy Chow for flavour or nutrition.
This food is not intended for reproducing or lactating females.
Provide your pet with fresh water in a clean container daily.
Consult your veterinarian for specific nutrition needs, regular checkups, routine vaccinations and other health care for your puppy.
Available in a 15.9-lb. (7.2 kg) bag
- In Stores Only