Full of natural ingredients, such as dandelion, nettle, fennel and linseed, this guinea pig food is brimming with nutrients that will have your pet looking and feeling his or her best. The food is free of added sugar and artificial colours for a wholesome meal.
Provide your guinea pig with beneficial nourishment with this Science Selective Guinea Pig Food that's full of nutrients like vitamin C that help your little critter maintain good health. Packed with natural ingredients, the food contains flavourful dandelion, fennel, nettle and linseed that's rich in omega-3 for healthy skin and a thick, shiny coat. The food is formulated without added sugar or artificial colours for a nutritious diet.
- For guinea pigs
- High in fibre to help promote good digestion
- Contains linseed, which is rich in omega-3, to help give your small pet healthy skin and a thick, shiny coat
- Full of vitamin C to help maintain health
- Rich in natural ingredients with no added sugar or artificial colours for a wholesome meal
- Made with flavourful dandelion, fennel and nettle for a meal that appeals to your guinea pig's tastes
- Promotes dental wear and prevents selective feeding
- When introducing Selective into your guinea pig's diet, gradually mix increasing amounts of Selective with decreasing amounts of the old food over the course of 10 – 14 days to prevent digestive upset
- Ingredients: alfalfa meal, whole wheat, wheat feed, soybean hulls, soybean meal, flaked peas, linseed, sugar beet pulp, soybean oil, fennel seeds, monocalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, dried dandelion and dried nettle
- Guaranteed Analysis: Protein 16.0%, Crude Fibre 15.0%, Fat Content 4.0%, Inorganic Matter 6.5%, Calcium 0.8%, Phosphorus 0.5%
Available in a 4.4-lb. (2 kg) bag
- In Stores Only