The ingredients in this chinchilla food such as linseed, plantain and parsley make a highly palatable meal that's high in beneficial fibre with zero added sugar. The food is full of the vitamins and minerals your pet needs to thrive.
Treat your chinchilla to a highly palatable and nutritionally beneficial meal with this Science Selective Chinchilla Food. The high fibre levels help support your furry friend's digestive function, while promoting healthy dental wear on your pet's continually growing teeth. Rich in 100% vegetarian and natural ingredients with no added sugar, the food contains the vitamins and minerals your chinchilla needs to thrive.
- For all breeds of chinchillas
- High in fibre with zero added sugar to help ensure your pet maintains a healthy weight and good digestive function
- Rich in natural ingredients, such as parsley, plantain and linseed, with no artificial colours for a safe and wholesome meal
- Completely vegetarian for a highly palatable meal your chinchilla will love
- Contains the vitamins and minerals your chinchilla needs for a balanced diet
- Helps promote healthy dental wear on your chinchilla's continually growing teeth
- Linseed helps maintain healthy skin and coat
- When transitioning to Selective, gradually mix increasing amounts of Selective with decreasing amounts of the old food over 10 – 14 days to avoid digestive upset
- Ingredients: lucerne meal (alfalfa), soy hulls, wheat, soybean meal, wheat feed, extruded locust beans, dried parsley, dried plantain, linseed, monocalcium phosphate, salt, calcium carbonate
- Guaranteed Analysis: Protein 16.0%, Crude Fibre 19.0%, Fat Content 3.0%, Inorganic Matter 7.0%, Calcium 0.8%, Phosphorus 0.4%
Available in 4.4 lb. (2 kg) package
- In Stores Only