Ingredients like linseed and prebiotics in this food help support everything from skin and coat health to good digestive function in your pet Rabbit. High fibre and low sugar levels help keep your small pet at an optimal weight.
Serve your Rabbit a healthy balance of nutrients with this Selective Science rabbit Food that's designed to help keep your pet in good health and at an optimal weight with high fibre levels and low sugar content. High-quality ingredients provide key benefits to your rabbit, like linseed that's rich in omega-3 and -6 fatty acids to help support skin and coat health. Natural prebiotics help promote beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract to round off the full-body benefits of this food.
- For rabbits
- High fibre content and low sugar content helps to keep your rabbit in good health at an optimal weight
- Contains linseed, which rich in omega-3 and -6 fatty acids to help promote good skin and coat health
- Includes natural prebiotics to help support beneficial bacteria
- When transitioning to Selective Science, gradually mix increasing amounts of Selective Science with decreasing amounts of the old food over 7 days to avoid dietary upset
- Ingredients: alfalfa meal, soybean hulls, wheat, wheat feed, flaked peas, linseed, beet pulp, soybean meal, soya oil, monocalcium phosphate and calcium carbonate
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 14.0%, Crude Fibre 25.0%, Crude Oils and Fats 4.0%, Crude Ash 8.0%, Calcium 0.6%, Sodium 0.3%, Phosphorus 0.4%
Available in a 4.4-lb. (2 kg) bag
- In Stores Only