This delectable food features real lamb for a healthy, protein-rich meal your dog is sure to enjoy. The recipe contains a blend of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin E and selenium, to promote immune system function, strong muscles and a healthy heart.
Delight your favourite doggy with the hearty lamb taste of this Purina ONE SmartBlend Lamb & Rice Formula Dog Food. The savoury recipe features real lamb for a protein-packed meal that promotes strong muscles and a healthy heart. The Canadian-made food offers your pooch a powerful nutrient boost to promote a healthy immune system and contains tender, meaty morsels for flavour your beloved pup is sure to love.
- For dogs
- Offers a tasty, nutrient-rich meal that features real lamb as the primary ingredient for a protein-packed diet
- Tender, meaty morsels offer appealing texture
- Amino acids promote strong muscles and a healthy heart
- Contains vitamin E and selenium to help your dog maintain a healthy immune system
- Omega fatty acids promote healthy skin and a lustrous coat
- Made in Canada
- Feed 1/3 – 1 cup (32 96 g) daily to toy dogs weighing 3 – 12 lb. (1 – 5 kg); feed 1 – 1-1/2 cups (96 – 144 g) daily to small dogs weighing 13 – 20 lb. (6 – 9 kg); feed 1-1/2 – 3 cups (144 – 288 g) daily to medium dogs weighing 21 – 50 lb. (10 – 22 kg); feed 3 – 5 cups (288 – 480 g) daily to large dogs weighing 51 – 100 lb. (23 – 45 kg); feed 5 cups (480 g) daily to extra-large dogs weighing over 100 lb. (45 kg); feed an extra 1/2 cup (48 g) for each 10 lb. (4.5 kg) of body weight over 100 lb. (45 kg)
- If desired, moisten with warm water, using no more than 1 part liquid to 3 parts morsels
- When transitioning to Purina ONE from another dog food, mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food for 7 – 10 days
- Provides the extra nutrition needed by reproducing females in stages of gestation and lactation; food consumption may vary during gestation; food intake may double or even quadruple during lactation
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance
- Ingredients: lamb (natural source of glucosamine), brewer's rice, corn gluten meal, whole grain corn, poultry by-product meal (natural source of glucosamine), oat meal, animal fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), soy flakes, soybean meal, glycerine, animal digest, calcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, salt, potassium chloride, caramel colour, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-lysine monohydrochloride, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, sulphur, manganese sulphate, niacin, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulphate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, garlic oil, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulphite complex (source of vitamin K activity) and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 26.0%, Crude Fat (min) 16.0%, Crude Fibre (max) 3.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Linoleic Acid (min) 1.4%, Calcium (min) 1.0%, Phosphorus (min) 0.8%, Selenium (min) 0.35 mg/kg, Vitamin A (min) 13,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (min) 250 IU/kg, Glucosamine* (min) 400 ppm, Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min) 1.6%
Adjust feeding amounts according to your dog's age, weight and activity level.
There is no need to add vitamins, minerals or other supplements to this food unless specifically directed by a veterinarian.
When feeding moistened food, change frequently to ensure freshness.
Provide your pet with fresh water in a clean container daily.
Visit your veterinarian regularly.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Available in 6-lb. (2.7 kg), 15.4-lb. (7 kg) and 30.9-lb. (14 kg) bags
*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.
- In Stores Only