This special recipe features real chicken for a protein-packed meal that contains the proper nutrients to maintain the health of your large-breed dog. The food contains natural sources of glucosamine to help promote mobility and offers your dog tender, meaty morsels that he or she can enjoy.
Give your oversized pooch the extra nutrition he or she needs with help from this Purina ONE SmartBlend Large-Breed Formula Dog Food. Your pup will love the savoury chicken morsels, and you'll love giving your loyal friend a meal rich in protein, vitamins and minerals. The special formula contains amino acids to promote strong muscles and a healthy heart, while natural sources of glucosamine help support healthy joints and cartilage to help keep your big dog active.
- For large-breed adult dogs over 50 lb. (22.7 kg)
- Offers a tasty, nutrient-rich meal that features real chicken as the primary ingredient for a protein-packed diet
- Tender, meaty morsels offer appealing texture
- Amino acids promote strong muscles and a healthy heart
- Contains an optimal protein-to-fat ratio to help your dog maintain lean muscle mass and a healthy weight when fed appropriately
- Natural sources of glucosamine help support healthy joints, cartilage and mobility
- Made in Canada
- Feed 3-1/2 – 5-3/4 cups (315 – 518 g) daily to large dogs weighing 51 – 100 lb. (23 – 45 kg); feed 5-3/4 cups (518 g) daily to extra-large dogs weighing over 100 lb. (45 kg); feed an extra 1/2 cup (45 g) for each 10 lb. (4.5 kg) of body weight over 100 lb. (45 kg)
- If desired, moisten with warm water, using no more than 1 part liquid to 4 parts Purina ONE
- When transitioning to Purina ONE from another dog food, mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food for 7 – 10 days
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for adult maintenance
- Ingredients: chicken (natural source of glucosamine), brewer's rice, poultry by-product meal (natural source of glucosamine), corn gluten meal, whole grain wheat, whole grain corn, soy flakes, animal fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), pea fibre, oat meal, soybean meal, fish meal (natural source of glucosamine), animal digest, glycerine, salt, calcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, potassium citrate, vitamin E supplement, potassium chloride, choline chloride, zinc sulphate, L-lysine monohydrochloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), ferrous sulphate, sulphur, manganese sulphate, niacin, vitamin A supplement, copper sulphate, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, garlic oil, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, calcium iodate, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, menadione sodium bisulphite complex (source of vitamin K activity), biotin and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 26.0%, Crude Fat (min) 12.0%, Crude Fibre (max) 4.5%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Linoleic Acid (min) 1.3%, Calcium (min) 1.0%, Phosphorus (min) 0.8%, Selenium (min) 0.35 mg/kg, Vitamin A (min) 15,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (min) 460 IU/kg, Ascorbic Acid* (min) 70 mg/kg, Glucosamine* (min) 400 ppm, Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min) 1.5%
Adjust feeding amounts according to your dog's age, weight and activity level.
Not recommended for puppies or pregnant or nursing dogs.
There is no need to add vitamins, minerals or other supplements to this food unless specifically directed by a veterinarian.
When feeding moistened food, change frequently to ensure freshness.
Provide your pet with fresh water in a clean container daily.
Visit your veterinarian regularly.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Available in 15.4-lb. (7 kg) and 30.9-lb. (14 kg) bags
*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.
- In Stores Only