Help your dog age gracefully when you serve him or her this nutritionally balanced food. The recipe contains a specialized blend of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that promote kidney, dental, skin and coat health.
Serve up this Royal Canin Canine Health Nutrition Mini Aging Dog Food to offer your favourite doggy the specialized nutrition he or she deserves. The bite-size kibble is ideal for your tiny pup and contains sodium tripolyphosphate to help reduce plaque and tartar formation. Formulated to promote kidney, skin and coat health, the food contains a blend of vitamins E and C, lutein, taurine, biotin, DHA, EPA and more for healthy aging.
- For mature adult small-breed dogs over 12 years of age and weighing 9 – 22 lb. (4.1 – 10 kg)
- Offers specialized nutrition that promotes overall health and longevity
- Kibble offers an ideal shape, size, texture and density for your small dog's jaw
- Calcium chelating sodium tripolyphosphate helps reduce tartar formation for healthy oral hygiene
- Vitamins E and C, lutein, taurine, green tea extract and lycopene help support healthy aging
- EPA and DHA help reduce inflammation
- Controlled levels of phosphorus help support kidney health
- Omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin A, biotin and highly digestible protein promote skin and coat health
- Kibble pieces easily rehydrate to a porridge-like consistency that is palatable for your older dog
- Feed 1/4 – 3/8 cup (24 – 32 g) daily to dogs weighing 2.2 lb. (1 kg); feed 1/2 – 5/8 cup (41 – 54 g) daily to dogs weighing 4.4 lb. (2 kg); feed 5/8 – 7/8 cup (56 – 73 g) daily to dogs weighing 6.6 lb. (3 kg); feed 7/8 – 1-1/8 cups (69 – 91 g) daily to dogs weighing 8.8 lb. (4 kg); feed 1 – 1-1/4 cups (82 – 108 g) daily to dogs weighing 11 lb. (5 kg); feed 1-1/8 – 1-1/2 cups (94 – 123 g) daily to dogs weighing 13.2 lb. (6 kg); feed 1-1/4 – 1-5/8 cups (105 – 138 g) daily to dogs weighing 15.4 lb. (7 kg); feed 1-3/8 – 1-7/8 cups (116 – 153 g) daily to dogs weighing 17.6 lb. (8 kg); feed 1-1/2 – 2 cups (127 – 167 g) daily to dogs weighing 19.8 lb. (9 kg); feed 1-5/8 – 2-1/8 cups (138 – 181 g) daily to dogs weighing 22 lb. (10 kg)
- To rehydrate food, mix kibble with approx. 140° F (approx. 60° C) water at a 1:2 ratio (grams of kibble:mL of water)
- Allow mixture to sit and soak for 15 – 20 minutes before making porridge
- Ingredients: brown rice, corn, corn gluten meal, chicken meal, brewer's rice, chicken fat, natural flavours, wheat gluten, wheat, dried beet pulp, fish oil, vegetable oil, calcium sulphate, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, fructooligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, taurine, salt, L-arginine, hydrolyzed yeast, L-lysine, DL-alpha tocopherols acetate (source of vitamin E), inositol, niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), d-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement (vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, choline chloride, magnesium oxide, DL-methionine, L-tryptophan, zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulphate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, copper sulphate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, marigold extract (tagetes erecta L), green tea extract, lycopene, L-carnitine, rosemary extract and preserved with natural mixed tocopherols and citric acid
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 24.0%, Crude Fat (min) 12.0%, Crude Fibre (max) 3.6%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Omega-3 (min) 0.78%, EPA (min) 0.25%, DHA (min) 0.1%, Lycopene (min) 10 mg/kg
Do not discard excess water in the porridge, as it can contain important nutrients.
Discard any uneaten porridge.
Available in a 12-lb. (5.5 kg) bag
- In Stores Only