The savoury chicken flavor of this food is sure to satisfy your dog, while the vegetables offer a nutritious blend of vitamins and minerals. From calcium to support teeth and bone health to antioxidants to boost the immune system, this food is full of beneficial nutrients.
For a hearty, wholesome meal, serve your canine companion this Purina Beneful brand Dog Food Original with Chicken. The savoury taste of chicken will appeal to your dog, while the vegetables in the food help deliver important nutrients, like vitamin A, that are sure to have your dog looking and feeling great. Omega fatty acids and antioxidants, such as vitamin E and selenium, help boost his or her immune system and linoleic acid helps your pup maintain a shiny coat. Made with a calcium-rich formula, the food helps promote strong teeth and healthy bones.
- For dogs
- Full of vegetables that deliver vitamin A and other important nutrients to help support overall health
- Specially formulated with omega fatty acids and antioxidants like vitamin E and selenium to help give the immune system a boost
- Packed with carbohydrates for energy
- Linoleic acid helps support a shiny coat
- Calcium-rich formula helps promote healthy teeth and strong bones
- Feed 1/2 – 1-1/3 cups (49 – 129 g) daily to dogs weighing 3 – 12 lb. (1 – 5 kg); feed 1-1/3 – 2 cups (129 – 194 g) daily to dogs weighing 13 – 20 lb. (6 – 9 kg); feed 2 – 3-2/3 cups (194 – 355 g) daily to dogs weighing 21 – 50 lb. (10 – 22 kg); feed 3-2/3 – 5 cups (355 – 558 g) daily to dogs weighing 51 – 100 lb. (23 – 45 kg); feed 5-3/4 cups (558 g) plus 1/3 cup (32 g) for each 10 lb. (4.5 kg) of body weight over 100 lb. (45 kg) daily to dogs weighing over 100 lb. (45 kg)
- When transitioning to Beneful, gradually mix increasing amounts of Beneful with decreasing amounts of the old food over 7 – 10 days to avoid digestive upset
- Ingredients: ground yellow corn, chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, soybean hulls, whole wheat flour, rice flour, chicken, soy flour, animal fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), water, meat and bone meal, propylene glycol, sugar, animal digest, salt, tricalcium phosphate, phosphoric acid, calcium phosphate, sorbic acid (a preservative), dried carrots, dried green beans, calcium propionate (a preservative), potassium chloride, choline chloride, L-lysine monohydrochloride, Yellow 5, Red 40, Yellow 6, Blue 2, vitamin E supplement, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, manganese sulphate, niacin, vitamin A supplement, calcium carbonate, copper sulphate, vitamin B12 supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, garlic oil, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, menadione sodium bisulphite complex (source of vitamin K activity), folic acid, biotin and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 25.0%, Crude Fat (min) 7.0%, Crude Fibre (max) 9.0%, Moisture (max) 14.0%, Linoleic Acid (min) 1.2%, Calcium (min) 1.2%, Iron (min) 175 mg/kg, Selenium (min) 0.2 mg/kg, Vitamin A (min) 10,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (min) 100 IU/kg
Most adult dogs can be fed once daily, however when high activity or other factors create a higher feed intake, twice-a-day feeding is recommended.
Dogs should be maintained in good body condition and not allowed to become overweight.
Provide fresh water in a clean container daily.
See your veterinarian regularly.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Available in 4-lb. (1.8 kg), 7.9-lb. (3.6 kg), 17.6-lb. (8 kg) and 30.9-lb. (14 kg) bags
*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.
- In Stores Only