Offer your dog a blend of grilled chicken, spring vegetable and baked apple flavours when you serve up this nutrient-rich food. The crunchy kibble and meaty bits deliver vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and protein for a wholesome meal that helps your dog build and maintain strong muscles and a healthy immune system.
Tempt your beloved pup's taste buds with the satisfying combination of flavours and textures included in this Kibbles n' Bits BRAND DOG FOOD Bistro Meals Grilled Chicken Flavour. The crunchy kibble and tender bits offer appealing textures while the recipe contains a combination of grilled chicken, spring vegetable and baked apple flavours to offer your loyal friend all the delectable tastes of a home-cooked meal. Every savoury bite delivers vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and high-quality protein to help your pooch maintain a healthy immune system and strong muscles. The delectable meal offers the nutrition necessary for pups of all ages.
- For dogs
- Offers a balanced, nutrient-rich meal that features grilled chicken, spring vegetables and baked apple flavours
- Crunchy kibble and tender, meaty bits offer appealing textures and flavours to help satisfy your dog's cravings
- Made with high-quality ingredients, vitamins and minerals to nourish your dog
- Antioxidants help support a healthy immune system
- High-quality protein helps your dog build and maintain strong muscles
- Feed 1/4 – 1 cup (60 – 250 mL) daily to dogs weighing 2 – 10 lb. (1 – 4.5 kg); feed 1 – 1-3/4 cups (250 – 438 mL) daily to dogs weighing 10 – 20 lb. (4.5 – 9 kg); feed 1-3/4 – 3-1/2 cups (438 – 875 mL) daily to dogs weighing 20 – 50 lb. (9 – 22.5 kg); feed 4 – 5-3/4 cups (875 – 1.4 mL) daily to dogs weighing 50 – 90 lb. (22.5 – 41 kg); feed an extra 1/2 cup (125 mL) for every 8 lb. (3.6 kg) of body weight over 90 lb. (41 kg)
- Feed weaning puppies 3 – 4 weeks of age approximately 1 cup (250 mL) of food daily for every 3 lb. (1.5 kg) of body weight
- Feed puppies 3 months of age twice daily
- Once your dog reaches 12 months of age, feed the amount recommended for adults
- When serving to gestating or lactating female dogs, provide 3 times the amount recommended for adult dogs
- When transitioning to Kibbles n' Bits, mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food for 7 – 10 days
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages
- Ingredients: corn, soybean meal, pork and bone meal, beef tallow (preserved with mixed tocopherols), whole wheat, wheat middlings, poultry digest (source of grilled flavour), chicken by-product meal, apple, salt, calcium carbonate, colour, peas, carrots, green beans, ferrous sulphate, manganous oxide, copper sulphate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, choline chloride, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, vitamin E, vitamin A, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin D3, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12, mixed tocopherols, citric acid, BHA and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 19.0%, Crude Fat (min) 8.0%, Crude Fat (max) 13.0%, Crude Fibre (max) 4.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Calcium (min) 1.0%, Phosphorus (min) 0.76%, Zinc (min) 125 mg/kg, Vitamin A (min) 5,100 IU/kg, Vitamin D (min) 500 IU/kg
Always have fresh water available for your dog.
Close the bag tightly after serving to keep food fresh.
Available in a 7.9-lb. (3.6 kg) bag
- In Stores Only