Offer your kitten a meal full of the added nutrition he or she needs for healthy growth and development when you serve this savoury food. Every bite delivers protein-rich chicken in a rich gravy and contains an array of beneficial vitamins and minerals to help ensure your kitten receives a wholesome meal.
Help your teeny tiny kitty grow up to be a big, strong cat when you serve him or her this specially formulated Hill's Science Diet Tender Chicken Chunks & Gravy Dinner Kitten Food. The recipe helps provide the extra boost your little feline needs for healthy growth and development. Made with tender chunks of baked chicken in a hearty gravy, the food delivers a blend of over 50 different nutrients to nourish your furry friend. The formula contains vitamins and minerals that promote the healthy development of your growing kitty's heart, vision, muscles and vital organs for a wholesome meal.
- For kittens and pregnant and nursing cats
- Offers a balanced, nutrient-rich meal that helps promote healthy growth and development
- Features tender baked chicken chunks smothered in a rich gravy for flavour that's sure to delight your kitten
- Delivers over 50 different beneficial nutrients, including 25 vitamins and minerals to help your kitten grow
- Protein-rich recipe helps your kitten develop lean muscle
- Vitamins C and E promote healthy immune system development
- Enriched with taurine to promote good vision and a healthy heart
- Low levels of magnesium promote organ health
- Feed 1-1/4 – 1-3/8 cans daily to kittens weighing 1 lb. (0.5 kg); feed 2 – 2-3/8 cans daily to kittens weighing 2 lb. (0.9 kg); feed 2-3/4 – 3-1/4 cans daily to kittens weighing 3 lb. (1.4 kg); feed 3-3/8 – 4 cans daily to kittens weighing 4 lb. (1.8 kg); feed 3-1/4 – 4-3/4 cans daily to kittens weighing 5 lb. (2.3 kg); feed 5-1/3 – 6-3/4 cans daily to kittens weighing 10 lb. (4.5 kg); feed 7-1/4 – 9 cans daily to kittens weighing 15 lb. (6.8 kg)
- Provide nursing cats free access to food 3 – 6 times daily
- When transitioning to Science Diet, mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period
- When serving with dry food, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding
- Ingredients: water, chicken, pork liver, egg whites, wheat flour, soy protein isolate, wheat gluten, rice starch, chicken liver flavour, oat fibre, dicalcium phosphate, fish oil, titanium dioxide (colour), potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, choline chloride, soybean oil, taurine, calcium chloride, guar gum, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, magnesium oxide, caramel (colour), zinc oxide, ascorbic acid (source of vitamin C), ferrous sulphate, niacin, copper sulphate, beta carotene, pyridoxine hydrochloride, manganous oxide, calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, biotin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid and calcium iodate
- Guaranteed Analysis: Protein 45.7%, Fat 25.3%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 18.8%, Crude Fibre 2.0%, Calcium 1.14%, Phosphorus 0.8%, Sodium 0.33%, Potassium 0.65%, Magnesium 0.082%
Your pet's nutritional needs change with each life stage; transition your kitten to an adult cat food once he or she reaches 1 year of age.
Provide your pet with fresh water in a clean container daily.
Take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
Available in a 2.9-oz. (82 g) can
- In Stores Only
This product ships to:
- US Only