Treat your older indoor cat to the balanced nutrition he or she deserves with this specially designed food. The formula contains a blend of easily digestible ingredients, vitamins and minerals for a wholesome meal that can help keep your cat healthy.
This Hill's Science Diet Mature Adult Indoor Cat Food caters to the specific needs of your older feline friend to ensure that he or she receives balanced nutrition. The recipe contains a variety of beneficial vitamins and minerals, including vitamins C and E for a healthy immune system and phosphorus to help promote kidney health. Made with easily digestible ingredients, the food promotes optimal nutrient absorption for a wholesome meal that helps ensure the health of your pretty kitty.
- For indoor adult cats over 7 years of age
- Offers balanced nutrition for a wholesome meal
- Ideal levels of vitamins C and E promote a healthy immune system
- Controlled levels of sodium help your mature cat maintain a healthy heart and vital organs
- Controlled levels of phosphorus help promote healthy kidneys
- Gentle fibres help reduce hairballs in as little as 30 days for increased comfort
- Easily digestible ingredients help promote optimal nutrient absorption
- Feed 1/4 – 3/8 cup (20 – 35 g) daily to cats weighing 4 lb. (1.8 kg); feed 1/3 – 1/2 cup (30 – 45 g) daily to cats weighing 5 lb. (2.3 kg); feed 1/2 – 5/8 cup (45 – 55 g) daily to cats weighing 8 lb. (3.6 kg); feed 1/2 – 3/4 cup (45 – 65 g) daily to cats weighing 10 lb. (4.5 kg); feed 5/8 – 7/8 cup (55 – 75 g) daily to cats weighing 12 lb. (5.4 kg); feed 3/4 – 1 cup (65 – 85 g) daily to cats weighing 15 lb. (6.8 kg)
- When transitioning to Science Diet, mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period
- Ingredients: chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, brewer's rice, whole grain corn, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), powdered cellulose, chicken liver flavour, lactic acid, soybean oil, soybean mill run, potassium chloride, choline chloride, calcium sulphate, calcium carbonate, iodized salt, natural flavour, DL-methionine, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, potassium citrate, taurine, fish oil, ferrous sulphate, zinc oxide, copper sulphate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, L-arginine, phosphoric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Protein 33.9%, Fat 20.0%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 31.7%, Crude Fibre 8.3%, Calcium 0.93%, Phosphorus 0.72%, Sodium 0.4%, Potassium 0.84%, Magnesium 0.068%, Taurine 0.2%, Vitamin C 124 mg/kg, Vitamin E 649 IU/kg
If switching from a canned product, make sure your cat drinks an adequate quantity of water to avoid constipation.
For maximum benefit, use of supplements or mixing with any other food is not recommended.
Provide your pet with fresh water in a clean container daily.
Take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
Available in 3.5-lb. (1.6 kg), 7-lb. (3.2 kg) and 15.5-lb. (7 kg) bags
*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.
- In Stores Only