Every savoury bite of this food is loaded with ocean fish flavour, easily digestible ingredients, vitamins and minerals to offer your cat a tasty, nutrient-rich meal that's sure to please. The recipe contains vitamins C and E, taurine and controlled levels of phosphorus to promote immune system, heart and kidney health.
Satisfy your pretty kitty's seafood craving when you serve this Hill's Science Diet Optimal Care Ocean Fish & Rice Recipe Adult Cat Food. The recipe features a blend of ocean fish, vitamins and minerals for a wholesome and delicious meal that your favourite feline is sure to enjoy. Vitamins C and E help your furry friend maintain a healthy immune system. Controlled levels of phosphorus in this food promote kidney health, while taurine promotes a healthy heart. The easily digestible ingredients help ensure optimal nutrient absorption, so your cat benefits from every savoury bite.
- For adult cats 1 – 6 years of age
- Offers a balanced, nutrient-rich meal that's loaded with satisfying ocean fish flavour to tempt your cat's taste buds
- Contains vitamins C and E to help your cat maintain a healthy immune system
- Formulated with controlled levels of phosphorus to promote kidney health
- Made with taurine to promote heart health
- Contains easily digestible ingredients to help ensure optimal nutrient absorption
- High-quality proteins help your cat maintain lean muscle
- Delivers an ideal amount of energy to help your cat maintain a healthy weight
- Feed 1/4 – 3/8 cup (30 – 45 g) daily to cats weighing 5 lb. (2.3 kg); feed 3/8 – 5/8 cup (45 – 80 g) daily to cats weighing 10 lb. (4.5 kg); feed 5/8 – 3/4 cup (80 – 95 g) daily to cats weighing 15 lb. (6.8 kg)
- When transitioning to Science Diet, mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period
- When serving with canned food, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding
- Ingredients: ocean fish, brewer's rice, whole grain corn, corn gluten meal, chicken by-product meal, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), lactic acid, chicken liver flavour, choline chloride, DL-methionine, potassium chloride, calcium sulphate, vitamin E supplement, taurine, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, iodized salt, ferrous sulphate, zinc oxide, copper sulphate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, phosphoric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Protein 34.4%, Fat 21.8%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 37.1%, Crude Fibre 1.2%, Calcium 0.91%, Phosphorus 0.79%, Sodium 0.29%, Potassium 0.69%, Magnesium 0.069%, Taurine 0.36%, Vitamin C 126 mg/kg, Vitamin E 1058 IU/kg
Your pet's nutritional needs change with each life stage; transition your cat to a mature adult food once he or she reaches 7 years of age.
Not recommended for pregnant or nursing cats.
For your pet's health, keep fresh water available at all times.
Take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
Available in 4-lb. (1.8 kg) and 8-lb. (3.6 kg) bags
*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.
- In Stores Only