Serve this tasty food to help your dog maintain good oral health. The precisely balanced recipe contains easily digestible ingredients, calcium, lean protein and essential vitamins and minerals to promote a healthy immune system, lean muscle mass and overall well-being.
Help your pooch maintain that winning smile when you serve this Hill's Science Diet Adult Oral Care Dog Food. The easily digestible recipe features interlocking fibre technology that helps reduce plaque build-up and freshens your pup's breath. Calcium and minerals help your loyal friend maintain healthy teeth, while vitamins C and E promote a healthy immune system.
- For adult dogs 1 – 6 years of age
- Provides balanced nutrition that promotes oral health
- Ideal levels of calcium and minerals help your dog maintain healthy teeth
- Interlocking fibre technology helps reduce plaque build-up and freshens breath
- Antioxidants, including vitamins C and E, promote a healthy immune system
- High-quality lean proteins promote lean muscle mass and an ideal body weight
- Easily digestible ingredients promote optimal nutrient absorption to help keep your dog healthy
- Feed 5/8 – 7/8 cup (50 – 70 g) daily to dogs weighing 5 lb. (2.3 kg); feed 1-1/8 – 1-1/2 cups (90 – 120 g) daily to dogs weighing 10 lb. (4.5 kg); feed 1-3/4 – 2-1/2 cups (140 – 200 g) daily to dogs weighing 20 lb. (9.1 kg); feed 3 – 4-1/4 cups (240 – 340 g) daily to dogs weighing 40 lb. (18 kg); feed 4 – 5-2/3 cups (320 – 455 g) daily to dogs weighing 60 lb. (27 kg); feed 5 – 7 cups (400 – 560 g) daily to dogs weighing 80 lb. (36 kg); feed 6 – 8-1/4 cups (480 – 660 g) daily to dogs weighing 100 lb. (45 kg)
- When transitioning to Science Diet, mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period
- Ingredients: chicken by-product meal, whole grain corn, brewer's rice, powdered cellulose, soybean mill run, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), soybean oil, lactic acid, chicken liver flavour, flaxseed, potassium chloride, iodized salt, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, taurine, ferrous sulphate, zinc oxide, copper sulphate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, phosphoric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Protein 24.7%, Fat 16.0%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 44.2%, Crude Fibre 10.4%, Calcium 0.79%, Phosphorus 0.7%, Sodium 0.25%, Potassium 0.78%, Magnesium 0.091%, Vitamin C 134 mg/kg, Vitamin E 569 IU/kg
For maximum benefit, Science Diet must be fed as the only food; use of supplements or mixing with any other food is not recommended.
Your pet's nutritional needs change with each life stage; transition your dog to a mature adult food once he or she reaches 7 years of age.
Not recommended for puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs or mature adult dogs.
Provide your pet with fresh water in a clean container daily.
Take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
Available in 4-lb. (1.8 kg), 15-lb. (6.8 kg) and 30-lb. (13.6 kg) bags
*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.
- In Stores Only