With 7 essential nutrients and a special prebiotics formula, this food contains the key ingredients to give your pup's health a boost from the digestive tract to the teeth and heart.
Serve your small-breed dog the nutrition that meets his or her unique energy needs with this Iams Proactive Health Adult Small- & Toy-Breed Dog Food. Made with chicken and eggs as excellent sources of protein, this food helps your pup build strong muscles that are sure to have him or her feeling great. Prebiotics are specially formulated to work inside the digestive tract, to help promote healthy digestion and strong defences. Chewing on the delicious kibble of this food reduces tartar build-up to help improve your furry friend's dental health, while 7 essential nutrients help nourish his or her heart for a variety of health benefits from tail to teeth.
- For adult small-breed dogs weighing up to 20 lb.
- Specially formulated with prebiotics that work inside the digestive tract to help promote healthy digestion and strong defences
- Reduces tartar build-up to help support good dental health
- Contains chicken and eggs as sources of protein that help build strong muscles
- Fortified with 7 essential nutrients that help nourish the heart
- Feed 1/4 – 3/8 cup daily to dogs weighing 3 lb. (1.4 kg); feed 3/8 – 1/2 cup daily to dogs weighing 5 lb. (2.3 kg); feed 1/2 – 3/4 cup daily to dogs weighing 10 lb. (4.5 kg); feed 3/4 – 1 cup daily to dogs weighing 15 lb. (6.8 kg); feed 1 – 1-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 20 lb. (9 kg)
- Divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your dog per day to get the actual portion size per serving
- When transitioning to Iams, gradually mix increasing amounts of Iams with decreasing amounts of the old food over 4 days
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance
- Ingredients: chicken, chicken by-product meal, corn meal, ground whole grain sorghum, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a source of vitamin E), chicken flavour, dried beet pulp, potassium chloride, dried egg product, brewer's dried yeast, salt, sodium hexametaphosphate, flax meal, caramel, choline chloride, fructooligosaccharides, ferrous sulphate, zinc oxide, manganese sulphate, copper sulphate, manganous oxide, potassium iodide, cobalt carbonate, vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, vitamin A acetate, calcium pantothenate, biotin, thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, niacin, riboflavin supplement (source of vitamin B2), inositol, pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, calcium carbonate, DL-methionine, L-lysine monohydrochloride and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 27.0%, Crude Fat (min) 17.0%, Crude Fibre (max) 4.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 2.5%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.16%
The feeding amounts are a starting point and your dog may need more food depending on age, activity and temperament; adjust food intake to reach optimal body condition.
Remember to have clean, fresh water available at all times.
Available in a 3.3-lb. (1.59 kg) bag
- In Stores Only