This food offers a tasty and nutritious meal that benefits your dog's sensitive skin and stomach. The special formula includes a blend of easily digestible, protein-rich ingredients and omega fatty acids to ensure the health of your dog's skin and coat.
Offer your sensitive pup a wholesome, flavourful meal with this Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin and Stomach Formula Dog Food. Made with real salmon, the nutrient-rich diet provides your pooch with appropriate levels of protein to help reduce skin irritation and itching. The specially designed formula contains easily digestible ingredients and high levels of omega fatty acids to help maintain the lustre of your loyal friend's skin and coat.
- For adult dogs with skin and stomach sensitivities
- Offers a delicious, nutrient-rich meal
- Contains highly digestible ingredients, including rice and oatmeal
- Contains protein from real salmon to help reduce skin irritation and itching
- Offers an optimal protein-to-fat ratio of 26:16
- Contains high levels of omega fatty acids to help maintain your dog's skin and coat
- Made in Canada
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Nutrient Profiles for the maintenance of adult dogs
- Feed 1/2 – 1 cup (56 – 112 g) to dogs weighing 3 – 12 lb. (1 5 kg); feed 1 – 1-1/2 cups (112 – 168 g) to dogs weighing 13 – 20 lb. (6 – 9 kg); feed 1-1/2 – 2-1/4 cups (168 – 252 g) to dogs weighing 21 – 35 lb. (10 – 16 kg); feed 2-1/4 – 2-3/4 cups (252 – 308 g) to dogs weighing 36 – 50 lb. (17 – 22 kg); feed 2-3/4 – 3-2/3 cups (308 – 411 g) to dogs weighing 51 – 75 lb. (23 – 34 kg); feed 3-2/3 – 4-1/2 cups (411 – 504 g) to dogs weighing 76 – 100 lb. (35 – 45 kg); feed 4-1/2 cups (504 g) to dogs weighing over 100 lb. (45 kg); feed an extra 1/3 cup (37 g) for each 10 lb. (4.5 kg) body weight over 100 lb. (45 kg)
- When switching to PRO PLAN, gradually add more new food and less previous food to your pet's dish each day, allowing 7 – 10 days for the transition
- Ingredients: salmon, brewer's rice, canola meal, oat meal, fish meal (natural source of glucosamine), animal fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), salmon meal (natural source of glucosamine), pearled barley, brewer's dried yeast, animal digest, salt, potassium chloride, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), manganese sulphate, niacin, calcium carbonate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulphate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, garlic oil, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulphite complex (source of vitamin K activity) and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 26.0%, Crude Fat (min) 16.0%, Crude Fibre (max) 4.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Linoleic Acid (min) 1.1%, Calcium (Ca) (min) 1.0%, Phosphorus (P) (min) 0.8%, Zinc (Zn) (min) 180 mg/kg, Selenium (Se) (min) 0.3 mg/kg, Vitamin A (min) 15,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (min) 460 IU/lb., Ascorbic Acid* (min) 70 mg/kg, Glucosamine* (min) 400 ppm, Glutamine* (min) 1.0%
Adjust feeding portions according to age, activity and environment.
Provide adequate fresh water for your pet in a clean container daily.
See your veterinarian regularly.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Available in 8-lb. (3.6 kg), 20-lb. (9.1 kg) and 40-lb. (18.1 kg) bags
*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.
- In Stores Only