Now you don't have to compromise! The Designer Catbox is a perfect solution to help keep your litter box concealed, but easily accessible to your cats. This elegant piece of furniture is a stylish addition to any home, and also helps to minimize odor and prevent litter from being kicked out onto the floor.
• Litter box cover that holds a litter pan.
•Durable, glossy, non-toxic, lead-free paint - made to last.
• An interior panel and staggered entrance prevents litter from being kicked onto the floor.
• Outer hole can be set up on right or left, so that you can keep it hidden from guests.
• Hydraulic safety hinge holds lid up for easy cleaning.
• Keeps curious children and dogs looking for "treats" away from the litter pan.
• High quality wood.
• Stylish, elegant wainscoting
• Patented design: US D616,617 S.
• Good For Children: The Designer Catbox keeps out curious babies and helps to provide sanitary conditions for your little explorers.
• Good for Dogs: The size of the Designer Catbox keeps out dogs looking for "treats" or chasing after the cats.
The patented design of the Designer Catbox features an interior panel that prevents litter from being kicked out onto the floor. Made with high quality wood pieces, the Designer Catbox is a fully functional cat litter box with storage for your litter accessories. The litter pan, litter scoop and other accessories are completely hidden from family and guests. Also included is a hook to hold the litter scoop.
The Designer Catbox is easily assembled, and comes with detailed instructions. For setup, you will need a Phillip's head screwdriver.
The Designer Catbox matches the other products in the Designer Pet Products line: The Sebastian Modern Cat Tree, the Sophia Wall Mounted Cat Tree and the Hadley Storage Chest (all sold separately).
Designer Catbox measures: 29.1"L x 20.6"W x 20.8"H
Cat entrance holes are 7.5"W x 8"H to fit large cats.
Interior dimensions: 26.4"L x 18.5"W x 14.2"H
The Designer Catbox is designed to hold a standard large-sized litter pan that is 18.5"L x 15.25"W x 5.25"H or a high-backed litter pan that is 18.6"L x 14.7"W x 9.8"H. Note: a larger litter pan will fit in the Designer Catbox if you do not install the interior panel.