Help keep your cat's thyroid condition under control and treat him or her to great taste at the same time by serving this cat food. Featuring carefully balanced levels of vitamins and minerals that support thyroid health, as well as essential nutrients that all cats need, the food offers a simple, delicious solution for nourishing and treating your cat.
Provide targeted, high-level care for your cat's thyroid health with the ease of a simple feeding by filling his or her bowl with this Hill's Prescription Diet y/d Feline Thyroid Health Cat Food. Carefully formulated with precise levels of vitamins and minerals that support healthy thyroid function, the food delivers the specific nutrition that your cat needs. With delicious, meaty flavor in every bite, the food makes it easy to fully nourish your feline.
- For cats
- Specially formulated to support healthy thyroid function
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals to promote overall health
- Provides carefully regulated levels of calcium and phosphorus
- Feed as directed by your veterinarian
- Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet y/d Feline Thyroid Health provides complete and balanced nutrition for the maintenance of adult cats
- Ingredients: water, pork liver, pork by-products, chicken, whole grain corn, rice flour, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), chicken liver flavor, powdered cellulose, calcium carbonate, fish oil, dried yeast, potassium chloride, L-lysine, DL-methionine, guar gum, vitamin E supplement, taurine, choline chloride, salt, L-cysteine, thiamine mononitrate, L-carnitine, dicalcium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, ascorbic acid (source of vitamin C), niacin, copper sulfate, manganous sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, beta-carotene, calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, biotin, vitamin D3 supplement and folic acid
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0%, Crude Fat (min) 6.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 1.5%, Moisture (max) 78.0%, Ash (max) 2.0%, Calcium (min) 0.12%, Phosphorus (min) 0.08%, Phosphorus (max) 0.28%, Sodium (max) 0.08%, Vitamin E (min) 150 IU/kg, Taurine (min) 0.04%, Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min) 20mg/kg
Contains a calcium-to-phosphorus ratio of 1.1 – 1.5 to 1
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
Available in a 5.5-oz. can
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
- In Stores Only