100% natural lamb is the first ingredient in this wholesome food. A specially formulated blend of vitamins, omega fatty acids and prebiotics deliver complete nutrition to help your puppy's growth and development.
Eukanuba Lamb & Rice Puppy Food is made with 100% natural New Zealand lamb with no artificial preservatives, artificial flavors, artificial colorants, gluten or fillers for a delicious and wholesome taste. The formula is fortified with FOS, a natural prebiotic to help support your puppy's immune system, while the animal-based proteins help build strong, lean muscle. OmegaCoat® provides levels of omega-3 and -6 fatty acids to promote healthy skin and coat. To help support puppy learning, this food also features DHA, to help you raise a smart, trainable puppy.
- Ideal for puppies aged 6 weeks to 12 months and pregnant or nursing adult dogs
- Made with 100% natural New Zealand lamb meat for a delicious taste and development of strong, lean muscle
- Contains no artificial preservatives, flavors, colorants, gluten or fillers
- FOS, a natural prebiotic, helps support a healthy immune system
- Contains OmegaCoat which offers optimal levels of omega-3 and -6 to promote healthy skin and coat
- Contains DentaDefense®, to help reduce tartar buildup by up to 55% in as little as 28 days
- Natural beet pulp fiber blend promotes healthy digestion and nutrient absorption
- Fortified with DHA to help promote smarter, more trainable puppies
- Feed 3/4 – 1-3/4 cups daily to puppies weighing 5 lb.; feed 1-1/4 – 2-3/4 cups daily to puppies weighing 10 lb.; feed 2 – 3-3/4 cups daily to puppies weighing 15 lb.; feed 2 – 4-1/2 cups daily to puppies weighing 20 lb.; feed 2-1/2 – 5-3/4 cups daily to puppies weighing 30 lb.; feed 3 – 6-1/4 cups daily to puppies weighing 40 lb.; feed 3-1/2 – 4-3/4 cups daily to puppies weighing 50 lb.
- For pregnant females during the last weeks of gestation, increase amounts by 25% – 50%
- For lactating females, feed 5 times recommended amount
- Divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your puppy per day
- Ingredients: lamb, brewer's rice, corn meal, fish meal, ground whole grain sorghum, chicken meal, dried egg product, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a source of vitamin E), dried beet pulp, ground whole grain barley, chicken flavor, brewer's dried yeast, potassium chloride, monosodium phosphate, salt, fish oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a source of vitamin E), choline chloride, fructooligosaccharides, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, potassium iodide, cobalt carbonate, DL-methionine, calcium carbonate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A acetate, calcium pantothenate, biotin, thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, niacin, riboflavin supplement (source of vitamin B2), inositol, pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, vitamin E supplement, marigold, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 27.0%, Crude Fat (min) 15.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 4.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Vitamin E (min) 140 IU/kg, DHA (min) 0.1%, Omega-6 Fatty Acid* (min) 1.8%, Omega-3 Fatty Acid* (min) 0.4%
These guidelines are a starting point and your puppy may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament.
Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your puppy at all times.
Available in 4-, 14- and 28-lb. bags
*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.