The mini chunk formula of this dog food contains ingredients like chicken and potatoes that help provide vitamins and minerals in a grain-free recipe that your dog will love.
Cater to your pup's cravings with this Authority ADULT Mini Chunk Chicken & Potato Formula Dog Food. The grain-free recipe is made with chicken and potatoes that will appeal to your dog's taste buds, while also providing vitamins and minerals that will help him or her thrive.
- For adult dogs 1 – 7 years of age
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals to help your dog thrive
- Grain-free formula contains ingredients like chicken and potatoes to satisfy your dog's cravings
- Feed either dry or moistened with water, once or twice a day
- Feed 1/2 – 1-1/2 cups daily to toy dogs weighing 3 – 12 lb.; feed 1-1/2 – 2 cups daily to small dogs weighing 13 – 20 lb.; feed 2 – 4 cups daily to medium dogs weighing 21 – 50 lb.; feed 4 – 5-3/4 cups daily to large dogs weighing 51 – 90 lb.; feed 5-3/4 cups to extra-large dogs weighing over 90 lb. plus 1/4 cup for every additional 10 lb.
- Ingredients: chicken, chicken meal, dried green peas, potato starch, flaxseed meal, dried beet pulp, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural flavor, dried potatoes, dicalcium phosphate, salt, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of ascorbic acid), copper sulfate, vitamin A supplement, manganese sulfate, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin D3 supplement, riboflavin, calcium iodate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, folic acid, sodium selenite, biotin and vitamin B12 supplement
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 26.0%, Crude Fat (min) 14.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 4.5%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Calcium (min) 1.1 %, Phosphorus (min) 1.0%, Zinc (min) 175mg/kg, Selenium (min) 0.15mg/kg, Vitamin A (min) 15,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (min) 225 IU/kg, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 3.0%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.25%, Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min) 20mg/kg
Begin with the recommended feeding amounts and adjust to maintain body weight.
Provide your dog with a clean container of fresh water daily.
Always consult your veterinarian with any health questions.
Available in 5- and 15-lb. packages
*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.