Your dog will enjoy chewing on the variety of shapes and flavors of Prairie Dog Antlers. The Deer, Elk or Moose antlers provide great taste and health benefits for your dog.
Prairie Dog Antlers are North American antlers that are naturally shed or harvested. The antlers are Grade A and B, meaning they are the highest quality product on the market today.
The Health Benefits of Prairie Dog Antlers
Prairie Dog Antlers are a natural source of the following essential minerals:
- Collagen-Good for bones, tendons, ligaments, and cartilage
- Lipids- Essential for growth and development
- Glucosamine- Good for joints and tissue
- Calcium- Benefits bones and teeth
- Iron- Essential for healthy blood cells
- Potassium- Good for nerve and muscle function
- Magnesium- Aids in storing and releasing energy
- Phosphorus- Benefits bones and teeth
Antler Chew Size Recommendations:
- Make sure the antler is the appropriate size for your dog (see size chart)
- Remove the antler from your dog if they are biting hard enough to break it
- As with all treats please supervise chewing
If dog is not interested in antler: rub with sandpaper, smear with peanut butter, soak in water or bouillon over night or rub with Worcestershire sauce.