This dog food is made with the vitamins and minerals your dog needs for a complete, balanced diet. Help your dog eat healthy with this Purina ONE brand SmartBLEND Healthy Weight Formula Dog Food. Designed to help your dog achieve and maintain a healthy body weight, this food features turkey as the primary ingredient for a mouthwatering, meaty flavor that will have your dog's tail wagging.
This food contains all of the vitamins and minerals your dog needs for a complete, balanced diet.
- For dogs
- Specially formulated to help your dog achieve and maintain a healthy body weight
- Contains the vitamins, minerals and nutrients your dog needs to thrive
- Delicious, meaty flavor dogs crave
- For weight maintenance feed 1/2 – 1-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 3 – 12 lb.; feed 1-1/4 – 1-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 13 – 20 lb.; feed 1-3/4 – 2-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 21 – 35 lb.; feed 2-3/4 – 3-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 36 – 50 lb.; feed 3-2/3 – 4-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 51 – 75 lb.; feed 4-3/4 – 6 cups daily to dogs weighing 76 – 100 lb.; feed 6 cups plus 1/2 cup daily to dogs weighing 100 lb.
- For a 25% calorie reduction, feed 1/3 – 1 cup daily to dogs weighing 3 – 12 lb.; feed 1 – 1-1/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 13 – 20 lb.; feed 1-1/3 – 2 cups daily to dogs weighing 21 – 35 lb.; feed 2 – 2-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 36 – 50 lb.; feed 2-2/3 – 3-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 51 – 75 lb.; feed 3-2/3 – 4-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 76 – 100 lb.; feed 4-1/2 cups plus 1/3 cup to dogs weighing 100 lb.
- May be served dry or mixed with water; if adding water, mix one part water to four parts food
- When transitioning to new food, gradually mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over 7 days to avoid dietary upset
- Formulated to meet the nutritional standards established by the AAFCO for the maintenance of adult dogs
- Ingredients: turkey (natural source of glucosamine), brewer's rice, corn gluten meal, poultry byproduct meal (natural source of glucosamine), oat meal, whole grain wheat, corn germ meal, soy flakes, whole grain corn, soybean germ meal, animal fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), soybean meal, animal digest, glycerin, calcium carbonate, salt, calcium phosphate, caramel color, potassium chloride, vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, L-lysine monohydrochloride, ferrous sulfate, sulfur, manganese sulfate, niacin, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, garlic oil, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity) and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 25.0%, Crude Fat (min) 8.0%, Crude Fat (max) 12.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 5.5%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Linoleic Acid (min) 1.3%, Calcium (min) 0.9%, Phosphorus (min) 0.7%, Zinc (min) 150mg/kg, Selenium (min) 0.35mg/kg, Vitamin A (min) 13,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (min) 250 IU/kg, Glucosamine* (min) 400 ppm, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 1.5%
Factors, such as a dog's metabolism, breed size, activity level, age and whether the dog is spayed or neutered, will affect the amount of food needed to achieve an ideal body condition.
Be sure to provide fresh water in a clean container for your dog daily.
If your dog hasn't had a check-up in the past year, please make an appointment today.
There is no need to add vitamins, minerals or other supplements, unless specifically directed by a veterinarian.
Available in 16.5- and 31.1-lb. bag
*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.