The vitamins, minerals and nutrients in this dog food help provide the balanced nutrition your dog needs in a delicious beef and rice formula that will have him or her coming back for more.
Give your dog a nutritious meal with this Purina ONE brand SmartBLEND Small Bites Beef & Rice Formula Adult Premium Dog Food. The delicious beef and rice flavor will have your pup's tail wagging. The food is specially formulated with the vitamins, minerals and nutrients for a complete and balanced daily diet.
- For dogs
- Fortified with the nutrients your dog needs for a complete, balanced diet
- Tasty beef and rice flavor your dog will come back for
- Packed with vitamins and minerals to help keep your dog healthy
- Made in USA
- Feed 1/3 – 1 cup daily to dogs weighing 3 – 12 lb.; feed 1 – 1-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 13 – 20 lb.; feed 1-1/2 – 2-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 21 – 35 lb.; feed 2-1/4 – 3 cups daily to dogs weighing 36 – 50 lb.; feed 3 – 4 cups daily to dogs weighing 51 – 75 lb.; feed 4 – 5 lb. cups daily to dogs weighing 76 – 100 lb.; Feed 5 cups plus 1/2 cup for every 10 lb. to dogs weighing over 100 lb. daily
- Feed puppies up to 6 months of age all of the moistened or dry food they will consume at intervals throughout the day; if water is added, use no more than 1 part warm water to 4 parts food, changing frequently to ensure freshness
- Feed dogs during gestation the amount needed to maintain the pregnant female's good body condition; food intake may double or even quadruple during lactation.
- When transitioning to Purina One, gradually mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over 7 – 10 days to avoid dietary upset
- Formulated to meet the nutritional standards established by the AAFCO for the maintenance of adult dogs
- Ingredients: beef (natural source of glucosamine), brewer's rice, corn gluten meal, whole grain corn, poultry byproduct meal (natural source of glucosamine), animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols (form of vitamin E), oat meal, whole grain wheat, soy flakes, soybean meal, animal digest, glycerin, calcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, salt, potassium chloride, caramel color, vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, L-lysine monohydrochloride, ferrous sulfate, sulfur, manganese sulfate, niacin, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, garlic oil, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity) and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 26.0%, Crude Fat (min) 16.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 3.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Linoleic Acid (min) 1.4%, Calcium (min) 1.0%, Phosphorus (min) 0.8%, Zinc (min) 150mg/kg, Selenium (min) 0.35mg/kg, Vitamin A (min) 13,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (min) 250 IU/kg, Glucosamine* (min) 400ppm, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 1.6%
Factors, such as a dog's metabolism, breed size, activity level, age and whether the dog is spayed or neutered, will affect the amount of Purina ONE needed to maintain an ideal body condition.
If you find that your dog is losing weight or becomes overweight please adjust feeding amounts accordingly.
Monitor your dog's weight on a regular basis, making sure that his ribs are easily felt and his waist is visible when viewed from above.
There is no need to add vitamins, minerals or other supplements, unless specifically directed by a veterinarian.
Be sure to provide fresh water in a clean container for your dog daily
If your dog hasn't had a check-up in the past year, please make an appointment today.
Available in 31.1- and 16.5-lb. size
*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.