Formulated with the vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, this food provides for complete and balanced nutrition. The food features a delicious white meat chicken and oatmeal flavor your dog will love.
Give your dog a meal that satisfies with this Purina ONE brand beyOnd White Meat Chicken & Whole Oatmeal Recipe Adult Premium Dog Food. Accented with carrots, tomatoes and apples, the food's delicious flavor will have your canine companion looking forward to mealtime. This food is loaded with the vitamins, minerals and other nutrients your pup needs for a complete and balanced diet.
- For dogs
- Delicious white meat chicken and oatmeal recipe accented with carrots, tomatoes and apples for a meal that will appeal to your dog's taste buds
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals to help provide your dog with complete and balanced nutrition
- Made in USA
- Feed 1/3 – 1 cup daily to dogs weighing 3 – 12 lb.; feed 1 – 1-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 13 – 20 lb.; feed 1-1/4 – 2 cups daily to dogs weighing 21 – 35 lb.; feed 2 – 2-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 36 – 50 lb.; feed 2-1/2 – 3 cups daily to dogs weighing 51 – 75 lb.; feed 3 – 3-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 76 – 100 lb.; feed 3-3/4 plus 1/3 cup daily per 10 lb. of body weight over 100 lb.
- When transitioning to Purina ONE, gradually mix increasing amounts of Purina ONE with decreasing amounts of the old food over 7 – 10 days
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for the maintenance of adult dogs
- Ingredients: chicken, chicken meal (natural source of glucosamine), whole oatmeal, whole barley, soybean meal, whole brown rice, animal fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), dried beet pulp, dried egg product, natural flavor, fish oil, caramel color, salt, dried carrots, dried tomatoes, dried apples, calcium phosphate, potassium chloride, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, niacin, calcium carbonate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, garlic oil, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfate complex (source of vitamin K activity) and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 26.0%, Crude Fat (min) 17.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 4.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Linoleic Acid (min) 1.5%, Calcium (min) 1.0%, Phosphorus (min) 0.8%, Zinc (min) 150 ppm, Selenium (min) 0.35 ppm, Vitamin A (min) 14,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (min) 150 IU/kg, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.35%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 1.6%
Monitor your dog's weight regularly to help impact lifelong health.
Start with the recommended feeding amount and monitor your dog's weight, adjusting the amount if your pet's weight fluctuates.
Feeding guidelines are based on an average normally active, adult dog, and ideal body condition may vary based on your dog's metabolism, breed size, activity level or whether your dog is spayed or neutered.
Supplementation is unnecessary unless specifically directed by a veterinarian.
Provide fresh water in a clean container for your dog daily.
If your dog hasn't had a checkup in the past year, make an appointment today.
Available in a 24-lb. bag