With high-quality ingredients, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, this food is specially formulated to supply mature, large-breed dogs with balanced nutrition. Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate help support joint health.
Prepared with your mature, large-breed dog in mind, this Hill's Science Diet Mature Adult Large Breed Dog Food contains the nutrients he or she needs to thrive. With lean proteins to help maintain ideal body condition and glucosamine and chondroitin to help support mobility, this food is specially formulated to help give your mature dog's health a boost. The easily digestible formula contains carnitine to help turn fat into energy to help maintain a healthy body condition.
- For large-breed dogs weighing 55 – 110 lb. 6 years of age or older and giant-breed dogs weighing more than 110 lb. 5 years of age or older
- High-quality lean proteins help maintain an ideal body condition by building lean muscles
- Carnitine helps your dog's body turn fat into energy to help support an ideal body condition with lean muscle mass
- Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate help support healthy joints and mobility
- Easily digestible, high-quality ingredients help ensure optimal nutrient absorption
- Vitamins C and E help promote healthy immune function
- Feed 2-1/3 – 3-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 50 lb.; feed 2-2/3 – 3-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 60 lb.; feed 3-1/3 – 4-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 80 lb.; feed 4 – 5-1/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 100 lb.; feed 4-1/2 – 6-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 120 lb.; feed 5 – 7 cups daily to dogs weighing 140 lb.; feed 5-1/2 – 7-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 160 lb.
- When transitioning to Science Diet, gradually mix increasing amounts of Science Diet with decreasing amounts of the old food over 7 days
- Ingredients: whole grain corn, chicken by-product meal, animal fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), soybean mill run, flaxseed, chicken liver flavor, lactic acid, dried egg product, potassium chloride, dried chicken cartilage, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, iodized salt, taurine, L-lysine, L-tryptophan, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, L-carnitine, DL-methionine, dicalcium phosphate, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, L-arginine, phosphoric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Protein 19.6%, Fat 15.8%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 56.6%, Crude Fiber 3.4%, Calcium 0.72%, Phosphorus 0.62%, Sodium 0.17%, Potassium 0.79%, Magnesium 0.111%, Carnitine 318 ppm, Vitamin C 263mg/kg, Vitamin E 570 IU/kg, Chondroitin Sulfate 1017mg/kg (ppm), Glucosamine 829mg/kg (ppm)
Keep clean water available at all times.
Take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health checkups.
Not recommended for puppies, small- and medium-breeds or pregnant and nursing dogs.