This food contains key nutrients, including glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate and antioxidants to help support your mature dog's key body functions. The easily digestible formula helps your mature dog maintain his or her youthful vitality.
Help supply your older dog with the key nutrients he or she needs for youthful energy with this Hill's Science Diet Mature Adult Small Bites Dog Food. For mature dogs that prefer smaller kibble, this food contains vital nutrients such as glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate that help maintain mobility and carnitine that supports lean muscle mass. The ingredients are easily digestible to help ensure your dog receives balanced nutrition.
- For mature dogs 7 years of age and older
- Small bites formula caters to dogs who prefer a smaller kibble
- Key nutrients are precisely balanced in a combination that helps encourage youthful vitality in older dogs
- Features added glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate, building blocks of healthy cartilage, help support healthy joints and continued mobility
- Carnitine helps your dog's body turn fat into energy to help support a healthy body weight with lean muscle mass
- Vitamins C and E help promote healthy immune function
- Easily digestible, high-quality ingredients help ensure optimal nutrient absorption
- Feed 3/8 – 5/8 cup daily to dogs weighing 5 lb.; feed 2/3 – 1 cup daily to dogs weighing 10 lb.; feed 1-1/4 – 1-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 20 lb.; feed 2 – 2-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 40 lb.; feed 2-2/3 – 3-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 60 lb.; feed 3-1/3 – 4-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 80 lb.; feed 4 – 5-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 100 lb.
- When transitioning to Science Diet, gradually mix increasing amounts of Science Diet with decreasing amounts of the old food over 7 days
- Ingredients: whole grain corn, chicken by-product meal, animal fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), soybean mill run, flaxseed, chicken liver flavor, lactic acid, corn gluten meal, potassium chloride, L-lysine, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, iodized salt, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, L-tryptophan, taurine, glucosamine hydrochloride, L-carnitine, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, chondroitin sulfate, phosphoric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 19.5%, Crude Fat 15.5%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 56.7%, Crude Fiber 3.6%, Calcium 0.73%, Phosphorus 0.6%, Sodium 0.17%, Potassium 0.76%, Magnesium 0.111%, Carnitine 351 ppm, Lysine 1.15%, Vitamin C 263mg/kg, Vitamin E 703 IU/kg, Chondroitin Sulfate 974mg/kg (ppm), Glucosamine 991mg/kg (ppm)
Keep fresh water available at all times.
When using with canned food, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
It is recommended that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health checkups.
Not recommended for puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs.