Help keep your older canine feeling healthy with this specially formulated food. The food features a combination of key nutrients, including glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate and antioxidants for balanced nutrition.
Show your canine companion how much you care by serving this Hill's Science Diet Mature Adult Active Longevity Original Dog Food. Specially formulated for mature dogs, the food contains key nutrients to help your older pet thrive. Optimal nutrient absorption makes the food easy to digest, and antioxidants help promote a healthy immune system. Carnitine helps support lean muscles by turning fat into energy, and glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate support healthy cartilage and sustained mobility.
- For mature dogs ages 7 years and older
- Features high-quality ingredients for a taste your pet will love
- Combination of key nutrients helps promote youthful vitality in older dogs
- Provides optimal nutrient absorption to help keep your dog fit and make the food easy to digest
- Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate for healthy cartilage and sustained mobility
- Carnitine helps support lean muscles by turning fat into energy
- Antioxidants help promote a healthy immune system
- Feed 3/8 – 5/8 cup daily to dogs weighing 5 lb.; feed 2/3 – 1 cup daily to dogs weighing 10 lb.; feed 1-1/4 – 1-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 20 lb.; feed 2 – 2-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 40 lb.; feed 2-2/3 – 3-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 60 lb.; feed 3-1/3 – 4-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 80 lb.; feed 4 – 5-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 100 lb.
- When transitioning to Science Diet, mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period
- Ingredients: whole grain corn, chicken by-product meal, animal fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), soybean mill run, flaxseed, chicken liver flavor, lactic acid, corn gluten meal, potassium chloride, L-lysine, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, iodized salt, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, L-tryptophan, taurine, glucosamine hydrochloride, L-carnitine, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, chondroitin sulfate, phosphoric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Protein 19.5%, Fat 15.5%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 56.7%, Crude Fiber 3.6%, Calcium 0.73%, Phosphorus 0.6%, Sodium 0.17%, Potassium 0.76%, Magnesium 0.111%, Carnitine 352 ppm, Lysine 1.15%, Vitamin C 263mg/kg, Vitamin E 703 IU/kg, Chondroitin Sulfate 974mg/kg, Glucosamine 991mg/kg
Keep fresh water available at all times.
It is recommended that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular checkups.
When using with Science Diet canned food, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.