Help your large-breed dog maintain a healthy weight with this food that is formulated to keep your pet satisfied and help turn fat into energy.
Keep your large-breed canine at a healthy weight with Hill's Science Diet Adult Light Large Breed Dog Food. The food features high-quality ingredients for a delicious taste and helps your pet convert fat into energy. Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate help support joint and mobility health, and antioxidants help promote immune system health.
- For large-breed dogs 1 – 5 years of age with an ideal weight of 55 – 110 lb. and giant breeds 1 – 4 years of age with an ideal weight of more than 110 lb.
- Formulated with high-quality ingredients for a taste your pet will love
- Contains optimal levels of energy for a healthy weight
- Converts fat into energy to help maintain an optimal body weight and lean muscle mass
- Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate for joint and mobility support
- Antioxidants help promote immune system health
- When feeding obesity-prone dogs, feed 3-1/3 cups daily to dogs whose ideal weight is 50 lb.; feed 3-3/4 cups daily to dogs whose ideal weight is 60 lb.; feed 4-3/4 cups daily to dogs whose ideal weight is 80 lb.; feed 5-2/3 cups daily to dogs whose ideal weight is 100 lb.; feed 6-1/2 cups daily to dogs whose ideal weight is 120 lb.; feed 7-1/4 cups daily to dogs whose ideal weight is 140 lb.; feed 8 cups daily to dogs whose ideal weight is 160 lb.
- When transitioning to Science Diet, mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period
- Ingredients: whole grain corn, soybean mill run, chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, soybean meal, powdered cellulose, chicken liver flavor, soybean oil, lactic acid, animal fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), flaxseed, caramel (color), iodized salt, L-lysine, dicalcium phosphate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, choline chloride, potassium chloride, vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, taurine, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, L-carnitine, beta carotene, phosphoric acid and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Protein 23.7%, Fat 8.8%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 50.4%, Crude Fiber 12.1%, Calcium 0.64%, Phosphorus 0.54%, Sodium 0.29%, Potassium 0.73%, Magnesium 0.127%, Carnitine 328 ppm, Vitamin C 388mg/kg, Vitamin E 644 IU/kg, Chondroitin Sulfate 679mg/kg (ppm), Glucosamine 385mg/kg (ppm)
Not recommended for puppies and adult dogs not prone to gaining excess weight or pregnant or nursing dogs.
Keep fresh water available at all times.
When using with Science Diet canned food, decrease the amount of dry food.
To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of reach of pets and children.
It is recommended that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health checkups.