Help your dog reach or maintain a healthy weight with this wholesome, small-kibble formula that is loaded with high-quality ingredients, L-carnitine, antioxidants and fiber.
Your dog will feel full and satisfied when you serve this Hill's Science Diet Light Small Bites Adult Dog Food that helps your canine maintain a healthy weight. High-quality ingredients offer a delicious taste, and the food is packed with L-carnitine to help turn fat into energy and maintain lean muscle mass. Fewer calories means your dog will have optimal energy while helping to maintain a healthy weight, and the food is also high in fiber to help your pooch feel full between meals.
- For adult dogs 1 – 5 years of age who require a reduced calorie intake
- High-quality ingredients for a taste your dog will love
- Contains L-carnitine to help convert fat into energy and help maintain lean muscle mass
- Contains reduced calories to provide optimal levels of energy while helping to maintain a healthy weight
- High in fiber to help control hunger between meals
- Antioxidants support a healthy immune system
- Formulated to provide complete and balanced nutrition for the maintenance of adult dogs
- For weight maintenance, feed 5/8 cup daily to dogs weighing 5 lb.; feed 1 cup daily to dogs weighing 10 lb.; feed 1-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 20 lb.; feed 2-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 40 lb.; feed 3-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 60 lb.; feed 4-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 80 lb.; feed 5-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 100 lb.
- For weight loss, feed 3/8 cup daily to dogs weighing 5 lb.; feed 3/4 cup daily to dogs weighing 10 lb.; feed 1-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 20 lb.; feed 2 cups daily to dogs weighing 40 lb.; feed 2-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 60 lb.; feed 3-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 80 lb.; feed 4 cups daily to dogs weighing 100 lb.
- When transitioning to Science Diet, mix increasing amounts of the new food with your pet's old food over a period of 7 days
- Ingredients: whole grain corn, soybean mill run, chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, soybean meal, powdered cellulose, chicken liver flavor, soybean oil, lactic acid, dicalcium phosphate, flaxseed, caramel (color), iodized salt, L-lysine, choline chloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, potassium chloride, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, taurine, L-carnitine, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, beta carotene, phosphoric acid and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 20.0%, Crude Fat (min) 6.0%, Crude Fat (max) 9.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 15.0%, Moisture (max) 10.2%, Calcium (min) 0.45%, Phosphorus (min) 0.4%, Vitamin E (min) 400 IU/kg, Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min) 85mg/kg, Carnitine* (min) 200 ppm
Recommended feeding amounts are a starting point only; your pet may need more or less food to maintain proper weight.
Should you choose to feed for weight loss, use and ideal or target body weight and consult your veterinarian.
Adjust as needed; if you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
When using with Science Diet canned food, decrease the amount of dry food.
Keep fresh water available at all times.
Protect from moisture; store in a cool, dry place.