Your canine will think he or she is being spoiled when you serve this high-quality food at mealtimes. The food contains L-carnitine, natural fiber and vitamins C and E to keep your pet feeling on top of his or her game.
Help your furry friend maintain a healthy weight with Hill's Science Diet Adult Light Dog Food. Ideal for dogs that require fewer calories, the food contains L-carnitine to turn fat into energy, so your pooch can achieve and maintain a healthy weight. The food also contains natural fiber to keep your pet satisfied between meals, and vitamins C and E support a healthy immune system.
- For dogs 1 – 6 years of age that require less calories
- Made with high-quality ingredients for a taste your pet will love
- Contains optimal levels of energy for a healthy weight
- L-carnitine converts fat into energy to help maintain an optimal body weight
- Natural fiber helps keep your dog satisfied between meals
- Vitamins C and E help promote immune system health
- Feed 5/8 cup daily to dogs weighing 5 lb.; feed 1 cup daily to dogs weighing 10 lb.; feed 1-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 20 lb.; feed 2-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 40 lb.; feed 3-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 60 lb.; feed 4-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 80 lb.; feed 5-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 100 lb.
- When transitioning to Science Diet, mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period
- Ingredients: whole grain corn, soybean mill run, chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, soybean meal, powdered cellulose, chicken liver flavor, soybean oil, lactic acid, dicalcium phosphate, flaxseed, caramel (color), iodized salt, L-lysine, choline chloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, potassium chloride, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, taurine, L-carnitine, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, beta carotene, phosphoric acid and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Protein 23.6%, Fat 8.6%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 51.1%, Crude Fiber 11.5%, Calcium 0.68%, Phosphorus 0.57%, Sodium 0.3%, Potassium 0.74%, Magnesium 0.135%, Carnitine 316 ppm, Vitamin C 253mg/kg, Vitamin E 524 IU/kg
Not recommended for puppies, adult dogs not prone to gaining excess weight or pregnant or nursing dogs.
Keep fresh water available at all times.
When using with Science Diet canned food, decrease the amount of dry food.
To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of reach of pets and children.
- In Stores Only