This food is formulated to help control your dog's calories in a nutrient-rich formula to help him or her thrive. The delicious, savory flavor will appeal to your dog's taste buds.
Help support your dog's health with this Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Calorie Control Dog Food. Designed specifically to help control your dog's caloric intake, this food is rich in the vitamins, minerals and nutrients that help give your dog a wholesome diet.
- For dogs
- Nutrient-rich formula is packed with vitamins and minerals to help your dog thrive
- Specially formulated to help manage caloric intake
- Offers a savory, delicious flavor your dog will love
- Made in USA
- Ingredients: chicken meal, brewer's rice, corn gluten meal, corn, wheat, natural flavors, chicken fat, powdered cellulose, wheat gluten, potassium chloride, dried beet pulp, salt, fish oil, taurine, choline chloride, calcium carbonate, monocalcium phosphate, glucosamine hydrochloride, DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), niacin supplement, biotin, riboflavin supplement (vitamin B2), d-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin A acetate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, L-carnitine, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, copper proteinate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), tea, chondroitin sulfate and rosemary extract preserved with natural mixed tocopherols and citric acid
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 32.5%, Crude Fat (min) 8.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 4.6%, Moisture (max) 10.0%
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
Available in 6.6- and 15.4-lb. bags
- In Stores Only