Full of beneficial ingredients like prebiotic fibers, ginger, Omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants, this low-fat food offers a healthy boost to your dog's GI health.
Help protect, restore and soothe your dog's gastrointestinal system with this Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat GI Restore Dog Food. Specially formulated with ingredients like prebiotic fibers and ginger, this food is crafted to help support GI health. With added Omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants, your dog's skin, coat and immune system also receive a helpful, healthy boost.
- For dogs
- Features prebiotic fibers to help promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the digestive system
- Contains ginger to help calm and soothe the GI tract
- Fortified with Omega-3 fatty acids to help encourage skin and coat health while also helping boost GI recovery
- Antioxidants included to offer immune system support
- Made in USA
- When transitioning to i/d, gradually mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over 7 days
- Feed 1/2 – 3/4 cup daily to dogs weighing 5 lb.; feed 7/8 – 1-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 10 lb.; feed 1-1/4 – 1-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 15 lb.; feed 1-1/2 – 2 cups daily to dogs weighing 20 lb.; feed 2 – 2-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 30 lb.; feed 2-1/2 – 3-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 40 lb.; Feed 3 – 4 cups daily to dogs weighing 50 lb.; feed 3-1/2 – 4-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 60 lb.; feed 3-3/4 – 5-1/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 70 lb.; feed 4-1/4 – 5-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 80 lb.; feed 5 – 7 cups daily to dogs weighing 100 lb.
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for the maintenance of adult dogs
- Ingredients: corn starch, brewer's rice, corn gluten meal, whole grain wheat, chicken by-product meal, chicken liver flavor, flaxseed, oat groats, cracked pearled barley, dried beet pulp, lactic acid, ginger root powder, soybean oil, dicalcium phosphate, potassium citrate, potassium chloride, iodized salt, choline chloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, L-lysine, calcium carbonate, vitamin E supplement, taurine, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, L-carnitine, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, beta carotene, phosphoric acid and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 20.0%, Crude Fat (min) 6.0%, Crude Fat (max) 9.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 5.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Ash (max) 5.5%, Calcium (min) 0.5%, Phosphorus (min) 0.45%, Vitamin E (min) 400 IU/kg, Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min) 85 mg/kg, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.6%
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Keep fresh, clean water available at all times.
Supplementation is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
Protect from moisture.
Store in a cool, dry place.
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
Available in 8.5- and 17.6-lb. bags
- In Stores Only