Your pet will wag his or her tail with joy when you serve this delicious and healthy food. The food helps soothe itchy skin and supports immune system health.
Fill your furry friend's dish with Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Canine Skin Support Potato & Salmon Formula Dog Food. The food helps soothe itchy skin and features a delicious salmon and potato formula. High levels of Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids and antioxidants support a healthy immune system, and fish oil eliminates the need for additional supplements. The single animal protein source and the single digestible carbohydrate source help avoid common food allergies.
- For adult dogs
- Helps soothe itchy skin
- High levels of Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids encourage optimal immune system health
- Fish oil eliminates the need for supplementing
- Single animal protein source and single digestible carbohydrate source help avoid common food allergies
- Antioxidants help support a healthy immune system
- Feed 1/2 – 2/3 cup daily to dogs weighing 5 lb.; feed 3/4 – 1-1/8 cups daily to dogs weighing 10 lb.; feed 1-1/8 – 1-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 15 lb.; feed 1-1/3 – 2 cups daily to dogs weighing 20 lb.; feed 1-3/4 – 2-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 30 lb.; feed 2-1/4 – 3-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 40 lb.; feed 2-2/3 – 3-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 50 lb.; feed 3 – 4-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 60 lb.; feed 3-1/2 – 4-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 70 lb.; feed 3-3/4 – 5-1/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 80 lb.; feed 4-1/2 – 6-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 100 lb.
- When transitioning to d/d, mix increasing amounts of new food with decreasing amounts of old food over 7 days
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for the maintenance of adult dogs
- Ingredients: potato, potato starch, salmon, potato protein, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), soybean oil, natural flavor, dicalcium phosphate, lactic acid, fish oil, fish meal, potassium chloride, powdered cellulose, iodized salt, calcium carbonate, choline chloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, DL-methionine, taurine, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, L-tryptophan, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, phosphoric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 14.0%, Crude Fat (min) 13.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 3.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Ash (max) 8.0%, Calcium (min) 0.5%, Phosphorus (min) 0.35%, Vitamin E (min) 450 IU/kg, Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min) 85mg/kg, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 2.0%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.8%, Eicosapentaenoic Acid* (EPA) (min) 0.2%
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Feeding guidelines may need to be adjusted to maintain a proper weight; if your are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
Supplementation is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
Keep fresh water available at all times.
For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
Protect from moisture.
Store in a cool, dry place.
A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase.
Available in a 17.6-lb. package
- In Stores Only